The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Swifties Are Upset!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I guess there were some AI images floating around basically insinuating that Taylor Swift was banging the entire football team, like the players appeared to be dressed as the Chiefs. I only saw a few images that weren't as bad as the others people said were floating around. They seemed to be quick with removing them.

Crazy how so many people will protect this lady as if she is family but this brainless pale horse could give two craps about most people. I don't understand the worship and following of her or anyone for that matter. Makes no damn sense to me.

I doubt anything would have been done had it been someone will less of a following or a black woman, like if AI was being made to make them look like whores. Probably would have been promoted on X but not Tay Tay! No one can hurt her!

These people act like she is a saint or something ffs...

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah, they had her doing sexual acts with the football team. Someone also made AI images of Ice Cube bent over in a bubble bath with men as well. It's definitely more than swifties trying to protect their fave celebrity. Definitely not a gender or race thing either. It's getting serious out here.

I remember this happening to female streamers a while back and folks were acting like people were overreacting. It's a wrap once it starts happening more to the average person.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    For years the Alt Right thought Swift was quietly far right. The reason wasn't what she said, but more that she didn't say anything at all. They took her not saying anything during a lot of the police shootings, gay stuff in the entertainment industry as silent endorsement.

She was huge in the flyover states as well. Then when she finally came out to be progressive. Saying systemic racism was real, then all of a sudden she was the biggest whore in the world.

Fox News, Charlie Kirk, and a whole assortment of far right white people have been going in on her over the top. They have been trying to kill her popularity and career since.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For years the Alt Right thought Swift was quietly far right. The reason wasn't what she said, but more that she didn't say anything at all. They took her not saying anything during a lot of the police shootings, gay stuff in the entertainment industry as silent endorsement.

She was huge in the flyover states as well. Then when she finally came out to be progressive. Saying systemic racism was real, then all of a sudden she was the biggest whore in the world.

Fox News, Charlie Kirk, and a whole assortment of far right white people have been going in on her over the top. They have been trying to kill her popularity and career since.
    Listen, it's late.... I need you to link this to what happened, quickly. Right now it looks like you just typed something random.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I dug into this a bit more and I guess this is an actual issue in middle and high schools across America as well as in Canada, Australia, the UK, and several other places. People are using AI tech to made nude images of students, age 12 to 18, and it has resulted in young girls taking their lives.

I have had problems with AI but this is just making me hate it more honestly.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I dug into this a bit more and I guess this is an actual issue in middle and high schools across America as well as in Canada, Australia, the UK, and several other places. People are using AI tech to made nude images of students, age 12 to 18, and it has resulted in young girls taking their lives.

I have had problems with AI but this is just making me hate it more honestly.
    So, they already started with the youth? That's sad and makes me very angry.