The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tariq Debates a Black Biden Supporter

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIy5JexF5ps

These debates are always humorous as the Black Democrat supporters struggle with proselytizing to an enlightened Black American community.

@0:16

Tariq: How is Biden better than Trump

Dem Supporter: "Man, Trump's a racist

Tariq: So is Biden so what's the difference?

Tariq: Dem Supporter:So why do it matter then?

Tariq: So did you vote for Biden

Dem Supporter:If we didn't vote for Biden, Trump would have won?

The Democrats and their bootlicks hate Black society to such a degree that this is an acceptable way for them to speak for us. You see how he never talks about what we get out of voting for Democrats? It's always fear tactics.

@7:00

Dem Supporter: But it was either Trump or Biden and Trump is the worst.

Tariq: Ok, you keep saying that and you're not saying how.

Dem. Supporter: Because we didn't have a choice but two Presidents

You see how he does not allow "opt-out" as a process for Black Americans? We have to continue to ride an elevator descending into a pit of fire because jumping out may result in us landing in the fire? How does that make sense? It doesn't.

Keep this in the forefront of your minds as these midterms come abroad. We can't continue to support the savages who disrespect us so openly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
I heard this live last week. The whole debate boiled down to Tariq & SC breh both saying "your guy is a racist". View attachment 1889
That’s inaccurate. The Democratic Supporter’s sole reason for Black people to support Biden is due to the fact that Trump is racist, hence Tariq’s rebuttal being “Biden is too”. It’s to counter the often touted narrative that Democrats are a safer bet than Republicans which is false.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIy5JexF5ps

These debates are always humorous as the Black Democrat supporters struggle with proselytizing to an enlightened Black American community.

The Democrats and their bootlicks hate Black society to such a degree that this is an acceptable way for them to speak for us. You see how he never talks about what we get out of voting for Democrats? It's always fear tactics.

You see how he does not allow "opt-out" as a process for Black Americans? We have to continue to ride an elevator descending into a pit of fire because jumping out may result in us landing in the fire? How does that make sense? It doesn't.

Keep this in the forefront of your minds as these midterms come abroad. We can't continue to support the savages who disrespect us so openly.

I almost thought it was a prank call due to how stupid it was. I’m personally tired of being shamed or feared into voting. Why can’t people talk to me like a human being with wants and needs for my family/community and then speak to me about how they will assist?

Why does voting have to be a divine obligation rather than a negotiation?
Why am I shamed for refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils?

Nas said it best…”who you gonna elect, satan or satan?”

Well I don’t want Satan anymore. If Satan is on the ballot, I’m not voting period.