The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tariq Nsheed hosts Twitter space and RICHARD SPENCER joins

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don’t know why I get excited when Richard Spencer talks. He is so unapologetically racist that it’s like a sprite on a hot day.
He's a blatant white Supremacist. We're used to subtlety attacked when it's obvious it's actually refreshing as now we know who outmr enemy is

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    He's a blatant white Supremacist. We're used to subtlety attacked when it's obvious it's actually refreshing as now we know who outmr enemy is
    Spencer was candid in the Race War documentary. It does make a change that a racist ws is blunt about it. An open enemy is still an enemy, and anything he says or does will fundamentally only be in service for his own people.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know why I get excited when Richard Spencer talks. He is so unapologetically racist that it’s like a sprite on a hot day.
    I'm against White supremacy, but he's being brutally honest about his feelings. Better to know what people actually think, instead of being lied to to your face

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do they have beef?
    No, Spencer's white. His kind don't ususally get smoke from Flex.
    Adam 22, Tucker Carlson, Richard Spencer, etc. tend to get called "Mr." or "Sir", not "dusty", "moist", etc.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Adam 22, Tucker Carlson, Richard Spencer, etc. tend to get called "Mr." or "Sir", not "dusty", "moist", etc.
    TBA and Roland Martin were respectful to Spencer as well. The NOI makes a point of addressing those types as sir as well.

For me its obvious its a totally different dynamic. 'Family infighting' vs Enemy.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Richard Spencer is trying to "tone it down" these days and is being more covert and deceitful with what he says as he plays nice and acts cordial with the Black people he speaks to. But it is all an act and a way for them to reinvent himself and seem like a "reasonable, nice white dude."

I literally rolled the eyes in the back of my head when Richaed Spencer lied and claimed that his "we as the dominant society might have to be a little nasty to combat our dwindling white birth rate" quote meant "to get sexy."

Richard Spencer is so full of sh-t.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    TBA and Roland Martin were respectful to Spencer as well. The NOI makes a point of addressing those types as sir as well.

For me its obvious its a totally different dynamic. 'Family infighting' vs Enemy.
    I knew you were somewhere getting ready to throw on your cape.
    cape GIF

In all seriousness, you should officially apply to join Tariq's security detail so you can get paid instead of always running to his defense for free. Get your money, mayne!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Richard Spencer is trying to "tone it down" these days and is being more covert and deceitful with what he says as he plays nice and acts cordial with the Black people he speaks to. But it is all an act and a way for them to reinvent himself and seem like a "reasonable, nice white dude."

I literally rolled the eyes in the back of my head when Richaed Spencer lied and claimed that his "we as the dominant society might have to be a little nasty to combat our dwindling white birth rate" quote meant "to get sexy."

Richard Spencer is so full of sh-t.
    He's trying to look more cerebral & erudite. His gimmick used to be to act more smug and smarmy when he spoke on Black platforms.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need a white and non-Black version of a coon train where all of the heads of the culture vultures, racists, the white supremacists (examples: Nury Martinez, Kyle Rittenhouse, Tommy Tuberville, Fat Joe, Donald Trump, Payton Gendron, Derek Chauvin, Iggy Azalea, Lana Del Rey, Joe Biden, etc.) are put on and they're dancing along to the music as racist remarks are said in the background.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Ngl, I have noticed that too. Apart from Scooter the Shooter, I've seen no other puppets or cartoons Tariq has on white people. I stand to be corrected.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ngl, I have noticed that too. Apart from Scooter the Shooter, I've seen no other puppets or cartoons Tariq has on white people. I stand to be corrected.
    We need him or Black people to use their freedom of expression and speech to make this possible if they have the leisure time and resources.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I knew you were somewhere getting ready to throw on your cape.
    cape GIF

In all seriousness, you should officially apply to join Tariq's security detail so you can get paid instead of always running to his defense for free. Get your money, mayne!
    Blue is my fave color. I look good in blue...pause. shannoncigar

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It's called game people, game. Or more accurately as it applies to Black people. Its called 'War' and conducting war. There is way you talk to family and a way you talk to the enemy. Same way you talk to the homies who tripping and the way you to talk white folks at work who are tripping.
    Sun Tzu 'Art of War'
    Machiavelli's 'The Prince'
    Greene's '48 Rules of Power'

saluteblackwoman..and with that I am looking to land that plane.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's called game people, game. Or more accurately as it applies to Black people. Its called 'War' and conducting war. There is way you talk to family and a way you talk to the enemy. Same way you talk to the homies who tripping and the way you to talk white folks at work who are tripping.
    Sun Tzu 'Art of War'
    Machiavelli's 'The Prince'
    Greene's '48 Rules of Power'

saluteblackwoman..and with that I am looking to land that plane.
    I was like huh, you got a point, but then I realized none of these niggas prolly have this thinking pattern and are probably just submissive to caucashits

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is how I like my WS to be, clearly identifiable.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    That is how I like my WS to be, clearly identifiable.
    Exactly. They are used to getting clowned but if you make them comfortable they can't help but to reveal their true selves.

When Tariq was debating Jared Taylor, Taylor was excellent at gaslighting. Then he got real comfortable and started talking about how Blacks are genetically inferior.

As a white person you can play dumb with stuff he said earlier, but he played himself. Richard Spencer is the same. Jason Black masterfully gave him questions that he eventually felt he had to reveal his true self.

You want white supremacists comfortable. Puppets won't make them comfortable. Letting white supremacists speak and revealing themselves is meant for black people who you have 1. Already been told what they are truly (by the B1 influences) about and you let the white supremacist confirm it. The influencers get credibility for what they have always been saying or 2. The black folks who are in denial are now given proof and you let reveal themselves as cowards for denying and 3. Motivate people like the ones on this site to double their efforts.