The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

TETHER ANTICS

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Black people took him out so I don't think this was propaganda. If it was propaganda they would have had an Asian in there somewhere.
The Asian probably had an accident driving there. Mbutu Seseseko was stalling for time. I think he checked his watch a couple times in all that movement.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Black people took him out so I don't think this was propaganda. If it was propaganda they would have had an Asian in there somewhere.
My people got THAT WORK, if you want it! 🤣🤣 🎶DON'T START NO SHIT, WON'T BE NO SHIT🎶! 💯😂😂

The Haze Of Our Lives
The Haze Of Our Lives
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Ever heard of kapos? That’s what these traitors are. They are agents of the Reich, until they are no longer needed, of course.

Never heard of Kapos but the Reich as you put it will always have some new enemy or trick to throw at us. One day it's someone from Burkina Faso and the next week it's someone from Burma.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Never heard of Kapos but the Reich as you put it will always have some new enemy or trick to throw at us. One day it's someone from Burkina Faso and the next week it's someone from Burma.
    Never heard of Kapos? The jews that led their people into the death camps? Ask Google or Wikipedia.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    For a minute I thought he was gonna do a Michael Jackson routine. Don't know what the hell he was on. Drugs or mentally ill or whatever. We don't usually hear the story of these kinds of crazy public acts. Its a good idea to find out. Look for patterns or whatever. Agent type mess or whatever.