The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Thank you God for 6zeros.net so I can say what I really want

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Remember, it was a black American who coined the term 'African American'. It was accepted by the majority culture because all blacks went along with it. My point in bringing that up is that WE as a collective have the power to self label.

There was a time when transvestite was an acceptable term. Even Trannie. Being called a White Supremacist wasn't offensive to white supremacists 60 years ago. Now they are the 'alt - right'. 50 years ago, you described certain areas as swamps. Notice we don't have any place called swamps anymore? What happened to them? Nothing, swamps are still around but environmental groups in unison started calling these areas 'wetlands'. These names changed because that group said what they are now going to be called for.

The problem is getting enough blacks to go along, then anyone else's opinion doesn't count. Once you get enough blacks saying 'Foundational Black American' it will change. And its happening. Maybe not as much as some of you would like but its definitely being said more.

So, whatever some random youtuber, tweeter or IGer says doesn't matter if they get checked in numbers.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fuck this gotdman coon right here!!!!

I hope this muthafucka chokes on whatever it is that shit he eats. May you burn in hell forever!!! fucking Tether!!!

We don’t need anyone’s validation but our own. We are hatred in the USA and globally so if we are waiting for a co-sign or a pat on the back it will never happen unless we shucking and jiving. We gotta just move in our strength and make the world what we need it to be even if it costs us everything.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Remember, it was a black American who coined the term 'African American'. It was accepted by the majority culture because all blacks went along with it. My point in bringing that up is that WE as a collective have the power to self label.

There was a time when transvestite was an acceptable term. Even Trannie. Being called a White Supremacist wasn't offensive to white supremacists 60 years ago. Now they are the 'alt - right'. 50 years ago, you described certain areas as swamps. Notice we don't have any place called swamps anymore? What happened to them? Nothing, swamps are still around but environmental groups in unison started calling these areas 'wetlands'. These names changed because that group said what they are now going to be called for.

The problem is getting enough blacks to go along, then anyone else's opinion doesn't count. Once you get enough blacks saying 'Foundational Black American' it will change. And its happening. Maybe not as much as some of you would like but its definitely being said more.

So, whatever some random youtuber, tweeter or IGer says doesn't matter if they get checked in numbers.
    These are my sentiments and it’s important to recognize that any positive action we take towards liberation will be looked upon with disdain by the dominant society. So seeing people state that we do not have an ethnicity or are not entitled to our own ethnicity to me reiterates the righteousness in our action. If we want to dress up as women and mutilate our genitals we find no resistance. If we want to do the same to our children we are applauded. But when choose to self-identify now we are attacked? Hmmmm…smellls like an agenda.