The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The 21 Families Who Control Wealth And Power In Jamaica

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
No idea. I couldn't tell you who is mayor of the city I grew up in, in the east coast. This is similar to other Caribbean countries and a few African ones.
My intent is to show how non Blacks run Black areas. Be it, a country or a city with predominantly black people.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    No idea. I couldn't tell you who is mayor of the city I grew up in, in the east coast. This is similar to other Caribbean countries and a few African ones.
    My intent is to show how non Blacks run Black areas. Be it, a country or a city with predominantly black people.
    Yes indeed, that happens in every country on the planet.

D

Deleted member 1946

Why do you think it is that other folks constantly control us whether it is Jamaica or elsewhere?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Why do you think it is that other folks constantly control us whether it is Jamaica or elsewhere?
    I personally think these Black run countries have to take a huge part of the blame. But its a fact that America, Europe and now the Chinese target them.

For example. African countries can't develop their own clothing industry because America forces them to accept cargo loads of Goodwill type clothes. They use the threat of trade sanctions. That's a fact.

Read the Diary of an Economic Hitman.' they target the economies of countries that don't comply with their political will. America has removed the leaders who were riding for their countries and pan African mindset. The Carter administration targeted the Jamaican economy in the late 70s because its leader was allying with Cuba. The economy hasn't recovered.

Bad, corrupt leadership is the norm in almost all black run countries and that's the sad part. Each situation is different but the US and Europe like it that way. They can be bought off. When a leader that is pro black comes up they isolate them, do anything to ruin them.

The same has been done in America by the FBI since its started. J. Edgar Hoover said the biggest threat to America wasn't communism but a messianic like Black leader. Where ever Black people are in numbers, be it black run countries or in numbers in a non black country we have been targeted...no exceptions.

D

Deleted member 1946

I personally think these Black run countries have to take a huge part of the blame. But its a fact that America, Europe and now the Chinese target them.

For example. African countries can't develop their own clothing industry because America forces them to accept cargo loads of Goodwill type clothes. They use the threat of trade sanctions. That's a fact.

Read the Diary of an Economic Hitman.' they target the economies of countries that don't comply with their political will. America has removed the leaders who were riding for their countries and pan African mindset. The Carter administration targeted the Jamaican economy in the late 70s because its leader was allying with Cuba. The economy hasn't recovered.

Bad, corrupt leadership is the norm in almost all black run countries and that's the sad part. Each situation is different but the US and Europe like it that way. They can be bought off. When a leader that is pro black comes up they isolate them, do anything to ruin them.

The same has been done in America by the FBI since its started. J. Edgar Hoover said the biggest threat to America wasn't communism but a messianic like Black leader. Where ever Black people are in numbers, be it black run countries or in numbers in a non black country we have been targeted...no exceptions.
    Yep. You are so correct. I read the "Diary of an Economic HItman." I am reading "Confessions of an Undercover Agent" by Charlie Spillers and "Confessions of a Cartel Hit Man" by Martin Corona right now. Eye opening information that most of our people cannot dream of going on. I get irritated when we allow somebody to kill one of our folks who truly seems to care and is making real actions to change the status quo. Instead of coming up with things that will work and quietly make progress towards us having more and more while strategically weakening our enemies, I have noticed we get one win and want to keep celebrating then stop. All of a sudden our little progress is wiped out. This same situation happens with almost every Black mayor in the USA as well. I personally believe they have private meetings with these folks and threaten them with blackmail if they don't do as told. I see the parallels in your response.

D

Deleted member 1946

well said

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    This was a very good video. Its becoming increasingly apparent that Indians, Chinese, and Europeans all made a pact to implement the caste system all over the world.
    Ezekiel 5:14
    Moreover I will make you a waste and a reproach among the nations that are all around you, in the sight of all who pass by.

Micah 4:11
    Now also many nations have gathered against you, Who say, “Let her be defiled, And let our eye look upon Zion