Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My opinion on the Democratic Party and their policy of benign neglect towards the black community:

The behavior of the Democratic party towards the black community is akin to an abusive relationship.

They show up every 2 or 4 years begging for votes and once they get said votes that do absolutely nothing.

We didn't get police reform, a hate crime bill making black people a protected class, or even voting rights (which was low hanging fruit).

So my view of them is that of an abuser. They take our vote for granted and abuse us by doing nothing. Sure they point out racism and racial disparity but never suggest any solutions. Just pay attention and see if act type of substantive action is proposed or do they just point out the problem.

We must tell them No.
    A loud unequivocally resounding passionate NO.

When they say it's the most important election we must tell them No. We must say we don't care . We must ask how will this election change my life for the worse if they lose.

When they start with the left progressive talking points we must tell them NO.

When they start with the fear tactics about the Republicans and how bad they are for the country we must tell them NO.

When they bring up racism, racial disparity and police brutality with no solutions we must tell them NO.

Anything other than a NO from the black community is acceptance of the continued abuse!

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    At this point we need to tell this whole shit hole government no but I hear you.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Absolutely. My take is this....Unless they have actually done something tangible don't vote for them.

It's no longer sufficient for them to say they'll do something once elected. We've been there and done that.

Unless they can show what they've already done then they don't deserve the vote!
    Reactions: Nesut
    Nesut
    Nesut
    MR-D-ROB we have a small window left too because these immigrants will end up neutralizing the Black vote.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When they say it's the most important election we must tell them No. We must say we don't care . We must ask how will this election change my life for the worse if they lose.
    Excellent brother. We survived slavery, there’s nothing that we can’t go through and it’s time we start weaponizing our resilience.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Just millennials/Gen Y (those born from 1981-1996) we've lived under Reagan, Georg H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden. We've lived under some of the worst presidents in history.

We've lived through the crack epidemic. We've lived through the era of mass incarceration. We've lived through the Iraq/Afghanistan wars. We lived through and witnessed the 2008 financial collapse. We've lived through the COVID pandemic.

If someone is black and a millennial or older and these fear tactics work then I just have to believe that they have b*tch in their blood!
    D

Deleted member 1946

My opinion on the Democratic Party and their policy of benign neglect towards the black community:

The behavior of the Democratic party towards the black community is akin to an abusive relationship.

They show up every 2 or 4 years begging for votes and once they get said votes that do absolutely nothing.

We didn't get police reform, a hate crime bill making black people a protected class, or even voting rights (which was low hanging fruit).

So my view of them is that of an abuser. They take our vote for granted and abuse us by doing nothing. Sure they point out racism and racial disparity but never suggest any solutions. Just pay attention and see if act type of substantive action is proposed or do they just point out the problem.

We must tell them No.
    A loud unequivocally resounding passionate NO.

When they start with the left progressive talking points we must tell them NO.

When they start with the fear tactics about the Republicans and how bad they are for the country we must tell them NO.

When they bring up racism, racial disparity and police brutality with no solutions we must tell them NO.

Anything other than a NO from the black community is acceptance of the continued abuse!
    We keep being mistreated since we keep going back. I like a lot of your points.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Excellent brother. We survived slavery, there’s nothing that we can’t go through and it’s time we start weaponizing our resilience.
    The thing about slavery is that the slave master clothed and fed us. Situations like the genocide those devils tried to do to our people in Jackson, MS make me think twice about our guaranteed survival. Too many Black people look to the White man for life and it's sad.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing about slavery is that the slave master clothed and fed us. Situations like the genocide those devils tried to do to our people in Jackson, MS make me think twice about our guaranteed survival. Too many Black people look to the White man for life and it's sad.
    The white man didn’t clothe and feed us during Reconstruction, the white man didn’t clothe and feed us during Jim Crow, the white man didn’t clothe and feed us during crack epidemic, point is we’ve lasted through several attempts to destroy us so Im confident we’ll survive whatever next they throw at us.