Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Atmospheric Water Generator

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Yahoo Finance reports,

An Atmospheric Water Generator extracts water from the humidity in the air and renders water potable.
The Global Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market is likely to grow at around 24.88% during the forecast period, 2021-26. The market growth primarily attributes to the growing government focus toward water generation and massive investments from leading market players in the research & development activities to develop enhanced AWG units with higher efficiency and lower environmental impacts.

Covid-19 Severely Impacted the Global Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market
The governments across the globe had to impose stringent movement restrictions & lockdowns to combat the virus transmission, which took a negative turn on the Atmospheric Water Generators Market, resulting in massive disruptions in the supply chain, coupled with demand decline.
Additionally, the labor shortage further resulted in reduced production and later a complete shutdown of manufacturing units.

Wet Desiccation to Witness the Fastest Growth in the Global Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market
Wet Desiccation AWGs are expected to witness the fastest market growth in the forecast period, owing to the rapid technological advancements to upgrade & replace the crystalline brine salt with liquid brine. These advancements further enhance humidity extraction from the air. Hence, the segment demand is surging significantly.
Moreover, various large-scale industries & militaries of several economies are propelling the adoption of these AWGs for their portable variants that produce a water volume of approximately 4550 to 5000 liters per day.

Based on the Application, the Global Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market Bifurcates into:
  • Industrial
  • Commercial
  • Residential
Residential Sector to Display the Fastest Market Growth During 2021-26
The Residential sector is more likely to witness the fastest growth in the forecast period. It owes primarily to the increasing urbanization to suffice the need for water among the flooding population. Additionally, the favorable government policies to increase the housing facilities shall influence manufacturers to integrate the demand for AWGs across residential applications. Furthermore, consecutive years of droughts & freshwater depletion.
Followed by, the Commercial Sector is likely to witness significant growth in the forecast period, principally due to the soaring demand for AWGs across commercial buildings like hotels & theaters to eliminate water scarcity issues.
Furthermore, these AWGs installed with onboard power sources providing sustainable power generation & reduced energy costs is another crucial aspect that shall propel the demand for AWGs in the commercial sector during 2021-26.

Below is an interview with FBA Ret. Army Veteran Moses West explaining his AWG

View: https://youtu.be/wn98RFBBVE4

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've not seen it in person, did see Moses West get covered in the news for pulling up to Flint, Michigan and delivering pallets of water.
    That's freaking bad ass I need to put this on my spreadsheet. Definitely something to have when things get rough. I know it's no pretty penny but you know sometimes you can make things happen.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They‘re only about $18,000 on the low end so it’s doable.

This company seems legit but I can’t find pricing or where to buy information. They have portable AWGs for camper use.

E82ACBEE-96AD-4018-AFF9-D90A6D5F708B.jpeg

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That's freaking bad ass I need to put this on my spreadsheet. Definitely something to have when things get rough. I know it's no pretty penny but you know sometimes you can make things happen.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA