The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Black Authority Discussion: Using the Latino Wedge Vote

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'll just say this... The only time the black voice matters is when our votes are needed or they need to use our social issues to take power away from other people. The government views blacks in America as pawns.

And Gavin is a real piece of work. That dude only likes Hispanics when he needs their votes. I know damn well that dude is a racist.

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
I'll just say this... The only time the black voice matters is when our votes are needed or they need to use our social issues to take power away from other people. The government views blacks in America as pawns.

And Gavin is a real piece of work. That dude only likes Hispanics when he needs their votes. I know damn well that dude is a racist.

Preach. We are a cheap whore to the Democrats, except we don’t get paid once it’s done using our bodies.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing about the Democrats is that it might backfire in their face. These latinos may swing totally to the Republican side as we see in states like Florida and push them out of power. I don’t know how much it matters because White Supremacy wins either way but I don’t think this is gonna work out for them like they are thinking.

Storm

Sixer
    zBucks
    The thing about the Democrats is that it might backfire in their face. These latinos may swing totally to the Republican side as we see in states like Florida and push them out of power. I don’t know how much it matters because White Supremacy wins either way but I don’t think this is gonna work out for them like they are thinking.
    True! Half of FL are Cubans ready to vote Republican whenever they get the chance. The latino vote isn't the obvious path like they think it is.