The CashApp Founder Was Attending Elite Sex Parties W/Killer's Sister

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

All the conspiracy theories about this being a hit because of FedNow look silly now.

Lee, 43, a father of two, allegedly frequented these parties, as did Khazar Momeni, 37, sister of Nima Momeni, 38, the man accused of stabbing Lee multiple times on April 4.

Insiders claim Lee and Khazar were sleeping together, and Nima confronted him about it at a house party before stabbing Lee, according to prosecutors, the New York Post reports.

He was smashing dude's sister, taking her to drug and sex parties, dude told him to stop and he didn't so dude made sure it could niece happen again.

According to The Post, prosecutors alleged Nima confronted Lee at the party on April 3, asking if he and his sister were “doing drugs or anything inappropriate.” The argument spilled into the early morning hours of April 4 when Nima allegedly stabbed Lee.

according to an autopsy report, Lee had cocaine and ketamine in his system when he died.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's baffling me is how we haven't heard much about the cash app guy having drugs in his system when he died. Meanwhile Jordan Neely's drug use is all over TV. Both were victims but the reporting is way different. Jordan got choked out and murdered on the subway and he's the bad guy. Cashapp guy is in sex parties, on drugs, and smashing someone's sister and he is an angel.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    What's baffling me is how we haven't heard much about the cash app guy having drugs in his system when he died. Meanwhile Jordan Neely's drug use is all over TV. Both were victims but the reporting is way different. Jordan got choked out and murdered on the subway and he's the bad guy. Cashapp guy is in sex parties, on drugs, and smashing someone's sister and he is an angel.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast
    Just like last night. I was watching Jason's live program & the tether was saying we've got more important things than reparations. A BW was killed by 3 Blacks kids last week.
    Jason replied a WW was killed by 3 white kids throwing rocks. Dude replied, "They're not responsible for her death, they were only throwing rocks"!
    See how the tethers & CAN's respond to things that BP & WP do? Upheld the whites, but the Blacks need the death penalty!
    I'm so sick of these MoFo's & they're ALL staying here to fry with the WS, CAN's & other Anti-Blacks! 💯
    #EXODUS

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just like last night. I was watching Jason's live program & the tether was saying we've got more important things than reparations. A BW was killed by 3 Blacks kids last week.
    Jason replied a WW was killed by 3 white kids throwing rocks. Dude replied, "They're not responsible for her death, they were only throwing rocks"!
    See how the tethers & CAN's respond to things that BP & WP do? Upheld the whites, but the Blacks need the death penalty!
    I'm so sick of these MoFo's & they're ALL staying here to fry with the WS, CAN's & other Anti-Blacks! 💯
    #EXODUS
    Well we do have things more important that reparations if we are being real and I’m not siding with the person that said the comment either. Because the issue is, what happens if we never get it, what then? Do we just die off or do we work with the resources we have to create for ourselves?

Notice how all the big voices yelling reparations already built some kind of stream of revenue for themselves? A lot of that revenue is coming from the community and then they give us nothing back? They are getting money from us and then telling us to get ours from the government.

While all they give us in return is hope, chants, and feel good statements against White Supremacy. If we do not get reparations their talk will just be the lullaby that puts Black America to sleep as the government smothers us with a pillow n

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Well we do have things more important that reparations if we are being real and I’m not siding with the person that said the comment either. Because the issue is, what happens if we never get it, what then? Do we just die off or do we work with the resources we have to create for ourselves?

Notice how all the big voices yelling reparations already built some kind of stream of revenue for themselves? A lot of that revenue is coming from the community and then they give us nothing back? They are getting money from us and then telling us to get ours from the government.

While all they give us in return is hope, chants, and feel good statements against White Supremacy. If we do not get reparations their talk will just be the lullaby that puts Black America to sleep as the government smothers us with a pillow n
    His point was Black on Black crime, NOT race soldiers & KKKops murdering us since slavery, that wasn't as important as throwing ALL Blacks in jail & under the bus for being Black!