The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Charger/Challenger Here With Another Crash

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dumbass. They're getting a worse reputation than mustang drivers......smh
    Hey Hey Heeeeeey I drive a Mustang.

Stank Face Snoop Dogg GIF by BrownSugarApp

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Hey Hey Heeeeeey I drive a Mustang.

Stank Face Snoop Dogg GIF by BrownSugarApp
    You obviously know how to drive with some sense as we haven't seen a video of you losing it! 🤣😂🤪😜
    Trust me Mustang drivers have a bad reputation in these streets and there's video to prove it! Charger and Challenger drivers will eventually take 1st place at this rate! 😬👀💀💯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You obviously know how to drive with some sense as we haven't seen a video of you losing it! 🤣😂🤪😜
    Trust me Mustang drivers have a bad reputation in these streets and there's video to prove it! Charger and Challenger drivers will eventually take 1st place at this rate! 😬👀💀💯
    Yeah I know! Back when the Mustang had a solid rear axle it was really easy to lose control of it. I don't know why it's like that but even mine which is the latest model still has the rear end is very slippery and will jump out if you're making a turn especially on uneven terrain. When I bought mine I watched a lot of videos on how to handle the car properly and it has saved me multiple times. Sometimes the most intuitive action to take when the car is not doing what you want it to do is the wrong thing to do.

I really think when you get a car over 300 HP you should have to take a class on how to handle it. I don't think it's safe to let people get cars with 400 HP and think that it's safe. You can kill yourself and yourself in one of these cars extremely easily. I wonder how many people that buy these high HP cars know what to do when you lose traction and start to slide out.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yeah I know! Back when the Mustang had a solid rear axle it was really easy to lose control of it. I don't know why it's like that but even mine which is the latest model still has the rear end is very slippery and will jump out if you're making a turn especially on uneven terrain. When I bought mine I watched a lot of videos on how to handle the car properly and it has saved me multiple times. Sometimes the most intuitive action to take when the car is not doing what you want it to do is the wrong thing to do.

I really think when you get a car over 300 HP you should have to take a class on how to handle it. I don't think it's safe to let people get cars with 400 HP and think that it's safe. You can kill yourself and yourself in one of these cars extremely easily. I wonder how many people that buy these high HP cars know what to do when you lose traction and start to slide out.
    Unfortunately most don't know, I've had two ponies in my driving experience a 72 Mach 1 (teenager) and 25th Anniversary Edition 5.0 convertible both awesome cars and I knew how to handle them some of these young cats get behind the wheel thinking it's GTAV and find out the hard way....not knowing and stupidity are a bad combo!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unfortunately most don't know, I've had two ponies in my driving experience a 72 Mach 1 (teenager) and 25th Anniversary Edition 5.0 convertible both awesome cars and I knew how to handle them some of these young cats get behind the wheel thinking it's GTAV and find out the hard way....not knowing and stupidity are a bad combo!
    Oversteer will get your ass in trouble real quick. I remember going from my FWD Civic to a RWD Miata it was night and day. I didn't have to worry about my front tires jumping all over the place but shit that back was a monster. I went auto crossing to learn how to control the oversteer and it was the best thing I ever did. I can spin that bitch around a corner like a pro now.