Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Its good the hypocrisy of the mayosapiens is being put on display regarding LSU vs Iowa (side note, notice the language used in this report even after the match has been played: Angel Reese has cryptic post as Hailey Van Lith visits LSU)

Apropos, the word play involving Trump and Stormy Daniels,
    Hungry Chef GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well Terrymist, you're gonna love what I got in store this coming Saturday Night. I'm conducting a "Saturday Night Special" Broadcast on The Chris & Co. Radio Show on www.niceradionetwork.com

What's it about you might ask???

The Legacy Of Kevin Samuels: A Black Man's Point Of View & A Black Woman's Point Of View...

This Coming Saturday on 4.22.23 Save The Date - Watch This Space! saturday night special flier.jpg

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Well Terrymist, you're gonna love what I got in store this coming Saturday Night. I'm conducting a "Saturday Night Special" Broadcast on The Chris & Co. Radio Show on www.niceradionetwork.com

What's it about you might ask???

The Legacy Of Kevin Samuels: A Black Man's Point Of View & A Black Woman's Point Of View...

This Coming Saturday on 4.22.23 Save The Date - Watch This Space! View attachment 7353

Anticipation Popcorn GIF