Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Code: Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
I have been a very good fan of The Mass Effect game's series. I'm yet to get this release of Legendary Edition yet but I'm definitely going to get it in no distant time. I'm still very much occupied with playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. Once I'm done with it, I'm getting Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
I'm still stuck on Mass Effect 2. I haven't gotten around it much well and it's the reason why I'm yet to purchase any other Mass Effect releases. It's going to be till I'm done with ME 2, then I will explore the possibility of getting and playing the rest of the game's series.

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have been hearing so much about the Mass Effect games but I haven't been able to get into playing it. It's probably cos the game haven't appealed to me till now. I was in a bar the other and two guys were discussing about their gameplay which seemed interesting. Maybe, I'm going to look into it and see if I would like it but I would have to start from the first release.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was a huge Mass Effect fan, but poor reviews kept me from playing the final game. I need to revisit it.
    After they killed my Shep in that fashion I was pissed. ME 3 that the biggest Bull crap ending to a series I've ever played. What it was 10 years of playing the series and they end it like that? We don't know our fate? I was so upset I couldn't bring myself to supporting Andromeda. EA has no respect for their IPs at all.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I played 3, I skipped Andromeda. I heard & read that it basically negated any decisions that were made in the first 3 games.
    I was thinking of getting to play the next one Mass Effect 3 but from everything that I have read about it here which prompted me to go and check out its review on WatchMojo, it seems like I'm going to skip it. I wouldn't like to waste my money and time on any game that's going to leave me disappointed in the end.