Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a lot of talk about Ice Cube and his contract with black America. One of the things that I have noticed across almost all channels is that there is very little discussion about the contents of the contract and what is actually in it.

A while back I was curious and searched for it online. Took me a while to find it. Even when I did what I found seemed to be incomplete and partial.

Has anyone else actually read the entire contract or part of it?

D

Deleted member 1946

There is a lot of talk about Ice Cube and his contract with black America. One of the things that I have noticed across almost all channels is that there is very little discussion about the contents of the contract and what is actually in it.

A while back I was curious and searched for it online. Took me a while to find it. Even when I did what I found seemed to be incomplete and partial.

Has anyone else actually read the entire contract or part of it?
    I read it after it was put out. I just went back and read through it. It is severely lacking. I must say this. If each of those 13 points alone had more details, then I would be happier. A few sentences for each bullet point (with some having more) is not a real plan. But I will admit this, it is better than what many of our folks are doing and have done.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I read it after it was put out. I just went back and read through it. It is severely lacking. I must say this. If each of those 13 points alone had more details, then I would be happier. A few sentences for each bullet point (with some having more) is not a real plan. But I will admit this, it is better than what many of our folks are doing and have done.
    The one I read was far more indepth than that. I'll try to upload the entire document!