A Bottle of Wine & A Good Book - Book Club

Join our very own BLACK Book Club & discuss books that you have read and express your opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. Join and find recommendations for new reads, while converse with like-minded readers. Oh yeah, we like wine too.... cheers!

The Devils Chessboard

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Author
    David Talbot
    Publisher
    Harper Perennial
    Type
    Non-Fiction
    Link to Purchase
    https://amzn.to/3VfwllZ
    With the release of the documents linking the CIA to Lee Harvey Oswald it's clear that the CIA murdered JFK. If you want to learn more this book is the book to read. It highlights how the CIA started, how it was formed to be the ruling party's strong arm in the government, how it's supported the Nazis and why they killed JFK.

If you like crime novels this is the book to read but it's 10x more scary because it's real. There are people more powerful than the government and they have the gaul to kill a sitting President.

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 5.22.20 PM.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love this book. Allen Dulles is such a snake. I've read so many JFK assassination books, I've lost count.

White Supremacists are so brutal that they kill their own to get their way.
    Yes he was so foul. He had no morals…when he put his son in MKULTRA I was baffled.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Had to dug out this old book related to the Kennedy Assassination.

View attachment 5996
    Ooooooh this one is calling oit LBJ specifically. I need to cop it. The reports on LBJ being a thug and untrustworthy leads me to believe he would have no issue with it.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Ooooooh this one is calling oit LBJ specifically. I need to cop it. The reports on LBJ being a thug and untrustworthy leads me to believe he would have no issue with it.
    I don't know if I completely agree with all the allegations against LBJ, but I strongly believe that he was involved the assassination or at least knew about the plot.

LBJ definitely felt slighted by the Kennedy Family. The account of LBJ taking the oath of office in Air Force One next to a bloody Jackie Kennedy is ruthless as hell.