Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The End Of Mobile Phones

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the Apple Watch is the first mass market version of this. Next there will be AR glasses that will present the interface within your peripheral vision. Once the technology matures it will end up being so small that it is implanted into your brain and the superimposition is ontop of your actual vision.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think the Apple Watch is the first mass market version of this. Next there will be AR glasses that will present the interface within your peripheral vision. Once the technology matures it will end up being so small that it is implanted into your brain and the superimposition is ontop of your actual vision.
    I've seen several movies with those glasses you're speaking of. 🤔
    I can still hear my dear Father saying, "If you see it in movies, it's already here"!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That line... "My AI knows whats best for me"...

I feel like we are going to head into some dark times with this technology. People will trust this tech with their lives and the people that run it and control it, they will rule over everyone like gods. I feel like 2020 was just an experiment to see how "trusting" people are in the machine how well they listen and how far they will go to listen.