Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Final Insidious Movie!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The time is here. Insidious: The Red Door is now playing in theaters. I’ve been waiting for this movie to come out. I have been a fan of Insidious since 2010. I was a freshman in high school when the first movie came out in theaters. Til this day I have questions and thoughts about “the further” and some of the scenes in each of the movies. I think this is one of the best modern day horror franchises. I am so excited to see what happens and watch the original cast as they have aged. Anyone else on here like Insidious?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only watched the first 2. I am going to have to go back and watch them all so I know what is going on cause this latest one seems like it is going to be the best yet. I can't remember why I didn't watch chapter 3 or the last key. Might have just had stuff going on at the time.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Cool. Insidious 3 is on Tubi. I believe all are on HBO Max. I only saw Insidious 1&2 in theaters. I watched Insidious 3 on dvd, and I saw Insidious 4 on one of the streaming platforms. I liked all of the movies. The 5th is a sequel of the first two. The 3rd and 4th aren’t relevant to the Lambert family as they are prequels. Insidious Chapter 3 story was first, then chapter 4’s story. Chapter 1 & 2 are following those stories and the “The Red Door” is the last story of the franchise. I really loved the second movie because it was a continuation of the first, and it showed Josh as a child and how Elise came into the picture. The movie also showed Elise’s friend from back then and they were reunited in the further. I’m wondering will the last movie show Parker Crane and his mother. In the trailer for the new movie, I saw scenes from Insidious 2. We’ll see!
    YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Only Insidious & Insidious 2 are on HBO Max. Insidious 3 is on Tubi. Insidious 4 is on Prime but have to rent or buy it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks for the heads up! I am going to make sure to watch them soon so I can see the new one.

This series sort of reminds me a bit of Paranormal Activity. Like how the story and history unfolds.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Great! Enjoy! I am watching the last key. I just went ahead and bought it. Some people may not like the prequels, but I do. The last key is the second prequel and Elise’s childhood is shown. I think you will enjoy watching. I might watch Insidious 1 later tonight before bed. It is similar to paranormal activity because of when Elise’s team are videotaping areas of the house. I’m wondering will it be some of that in the new movie. I’m not sure since Elise is dead.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    On a side note I read that the creator is planning on making more stories in the future, just not right now. Like making another series about the same thing with a new family. That is pretty cool!

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Wow that’s great. Thanks for sharing! In that case, they need to share the character named Allison who was shown at the end of insidious 2. Specs and Tucker came to her family home. They asked about Allison and that their friend spoke with her. It was the spirit of Elise that was in contact with Allison. Once you watch the second film (sequel) you’ll see. The little girl asked who’s the lady. She could see the spirit of Elise coming in the house. That scene was a major cliffhanger. She was looking at Allison and saying her name. I believe she saw that red faced demon behind her. I believe it took her as his captive after Dalton.