The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The French National Soccer Team

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
As I look at these Brothers on the French National Soccer team there’s apart of me that wishes that they were playing for their African Country. Example Kylian Mbappe who’s one of the top soccer players in the world and who’s father is from Cameroon would had led his father’s home country as one of best soccer National teams in the World if he would had played for the team.

9E1BEF1D-2D67-42A6-A720-3214EC012DF5.jpeg

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
As I look at these Brothers on the French National Soccer team there’s apart of me that wishes that they were playing for their African Country. Example Kylian Mbappe who’s one of the top soccer players in the world and who’s father is from Cameroon would had led his father’s home country as one of best soccer National teams in the World if he would had played for the team.
It’s a shame it’s like brain drain but it’s athletic drain. Niggas get a deal to go to Europe and they run with the quickness

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
I've been to France....they don't like Africans or Black Americans......I almost got into some serious trouble over there cuz some Frog kept testing me. Once he realized how close he was to getting the 2 piece, he eased back. But I was more than ready to cut my trip short after that cuz I didn't like the French even before that visit. Seeing them win that world cup wit all them Africans made me feel a certain type of way

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It’s a shame it’s like brain drain but it’s athletic drain. Niggas get a deal to go to Europe and they run with the quickness
They get them to play for their National team yet many of these Western European Countries drain their African Countries resources and wealth. snoopdisappointment

Paid1nFull

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's very discouraging and interesting to see African players play for these European nations and score goals against their own brethren.
In this video Embolo doesn't celebrate after his goal against Cameroon while playing for Switzerland. It's very foolish and traitorous for them to play for the European teams even after knowing history. The future doesn't look good for African nations...

Jah

Sixer First Class+
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They dont know, maybe also they got to get paid, to them futball is about a check at this point. It will be 20- 50 years until african is stable for them to return I saw vid, pm of Italy blanking on pm france. Low key Europe doesn't want them there I say pull up and get your reparations and restitution.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    This has been a major issue in Western Europe, been especially significant in France. I was in France months after they won the World Cup in 1998. The French white people were happy they won, but minimised the contributions of the African players in the French team. Full disclosure, the part of France were I was staying, the people there were ambivalent. The African players are not considered "real" French.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    They get them to play for their National team yet many of these Western European Countries drain their African Countries resources and wealth. snoopdisappointment
    Gonna go on a slight tangent here. In England, it is assumed that any Black footballer born or raised in England will want to play for the national team. However, when the footballer Wilf Zaha chose to represent Ivory Coast he was insulted and gets constant abuse on social media. Another example, Bukayo Saka is from a Nigerian family and plays for the England national team. He gets racially abused online. There is not one high profile black player in England that does not get targeted in one way or another. Bringing it back to France, a large number of black players want to play for the French national team instead of representing their origins.