Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Game Awards 2022 Discussion

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
The Game Awards are airing in less then two hours from now, and I am mostly interested in tuning in to watch for the new reveals. I have no clue what to expect, but I hear that Kojima may be announcing something at the show, and I would like to see more on the upcoming Silent Hill projects. You can find more details on the Game Awards and how to watch it at the link below.

And if you want to discuss the games that are up for awards, please do so. I know God of War and Elden Ring as top contenders for game of the year.

zBucks
I'm going to try and tune in, but am not going to expect much from the show. Last year they had some reveals, but I remember the show being pretty short, at least shorter than usual. But I could be wrong.

Either way, I'll try to catch whatever trailers drop. As for who wins, I've got no clue. I doubt I played most of the games up for awards anyway.

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
They were giving away a steamdeck every minute during the show if you watched via Steam, but who wants to watch on Steam of all places? The first winner I saw turned out to be someone named Milf Hunter, got a good laugh out of that. It was during the best voice actor award, which Christopher Judge won for his work as Kratos in God of War Ragnarok.

CaptureGameAwards12-8-2022.jpg
Did you guys catch any of the reveals? Nothing really jumped out at me. There was some good reveals, like Death Stranding 2, but I still have yet to play the first game.

What were your favorite announcements?

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I was watching on a twitch channel I mod but when they started with that satanic B.S. I tunned out. The only game I was really only interested in getting news about was Tekken 8. That 8bit looking 2D/3D game looked very interesting. The name escapes me at the moment. GOW winning over some of the other titles is suspicious; definitely rigged.