The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Game Is Rigged Ya'll!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw people talking about this and wanted to share it.

This dude breaks down the stock market and shows how little power and money we every day people have in the game.

Basically all the big names like BlackRock and Vanguard own each other and basically own everything. Every time you buy from places like Amazon, Walmart, ect. you are funding these corporations that own everything. It is crazy.

D

Deleted member 1946

Dr. Claud Anderson has been screaming trying to tell our people this. And our people (in general) only want to have money so we can buy material ish. He has been telling our people about the five story building that all these other races of folks have been using (especially those entitles you mentioned here). Step one is get our money up and quietly put multiple safeguards in place. These wicked people operate like a game of monopoly/duopoly/oligopoly which is what I wish our people would do. We need to move in silence and network with other serious minded folks who want a lot of money AND power to be used in the correct way which is not to oppress our own people.

D

Deleted member 1946

I saw people talking about this and wanted to share it.

This dude breaks down the stock market and shows how little power and money we every day people have in the game.

Basically all the big names like BlackRock and Vanguard own each other and basically own everything. Every time you buy from places like Amazon, Walmart, ect. you are funding these corporations that own everything. It is crazy.

These wicked folks know there is only a small number of them while there are billions of folks in the world. This allows them to stick together because they don't want to lose their position at the tip top of the pyramid since they control everything.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    These wicked folks know there is only a small number of them while there are billions of folks in the world. This allows them to stick together because they don't want to lose their position at the tip top of the pyramid since they control everything.
    They are a small number but they hide behind corporations using OUR money to gain more power and wealth. Laws and such need to be put in place so this can change. They will find loopholes I am sure but it needs to be made harder for them at the very list.