The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Game

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everybody... I told ppl before, as an artist, it's very possible that you're label is plotting against you ...

Life insurance policies ... Don't put it pass these folks. Even if it was an inside job, the label still could have had a hand ..

Be careful

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everybody... I told ppl before, as an artist, it's very possible that you're label is plotting against you ...

Life insurance policies ... Don't put it pass these folks. Even if it was an inside job, the label still could have had a hand ..

Be careful
    But every job typically has life insurance policies on their employees. Why kill him when they could keep milking him for more and more money?

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But every job typically has life insurance policies on their employees. Why kill him when they could keep milking him for more and more money?
    Definitely true, it's not an uncommon practice , ...

But, when you are in certain industries and environments, you have to keep that in the realm of possibility.

Speaking for myself, I would take a quick nickel rather than a slow dime, on most occasions... especially a lump sum, a good investment can turn that over ..

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

If he wanted to drop out of the label or form his record label, it can be a valid reason. If you can read the story of 50 Cent and how he survived, then you can understand better on how some of these record labels behave in some situations.