Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The GTA VI Megathread

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are already starting rumors that Lucia is a trans woman. Like gtfo with that nonsense. She is clearly a woman. Why people gotta try starting BS before a game even drops?

Either way it looks like a great world. They are stepping things up to really showcase that Miami life with car races, clubs, and in my dad's words "hoochies for days" lol I was watching the trailer with my little bro and our dad peeped it with us and was laughing when he saw the booty bouncing on the car.

I feel like Vice City is probably the best world GTA ever made and it will be showcased heavily in this. Lots of Florida nonsense throughout. Can't wait to play it!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mean the world is meant to be set in Miami which is a hub for black Americans, especially during spring break, it gets wild down there. The hell they upset about? GTA is meant to show off the cultures in America and poke fun at them while delivering a free roam experience as a criminal. They are going to have all sorts down in Florida and FYI to the fragile whites, a lot of those people were WHITE... they are just tan to a crisp.

When I saw some people complaining about it on X I was like for real? Ya'll racists should be happy you get to live out your fantasies in GTA now. Sick freaks.

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Tears of the Kingdom sold 10 millions copies in 3 days. GTA6 will sell 10 million copies in 3 minutes.

All the outrage over the game being "woke" is phony when Baldur's Gate 3 wins GOTY and the highest grossing film of the year is Barbie.

TBA had it right in his latest broadcast. "Woke" is the new black.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The dude they arrested is being held in a mental facility in the UK because he said he will keep doing it and acts like hacking is his life's mission. I don't think he is mentally ill... I think he is just trying to garner attention doing this nonsense. If he is released from here, he will just end up in a standard prison.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of speculation around the cost of GTA 6 has been going around since late last year. Rumors are swirling that Rockstar is planning on charging more than $70 for the game, some have said upwards of $150!!! Others are saying it will be $90 and cause all the other dev companies to up their costs too. I don't know about ya'll but I won't be buying very many games if this is the case. I think $70 is too much for much of them as is!