The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The horror,shadow of the past we dont want to be reminded or revisit.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
In the 50 years towards or before the fall of the great Nile I mean the pain, betrayal,cooning,neglect,anger,greed,envy,fights,separation and the rest of the horror thereafter.
We have to fix it by first understanding it and then realizing it’s a problem. Secondly we have to be willing to punish those who coon. If you don’t punish the coons you cannot fix them. They will keep sabotaging over and over until they are successful.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    which part do you want to know/hear?the good time before 50 years towards the fall or the miserable 50 years in the fall.
    50 years towards the fall. BTW what part are you considering the fall? The Hyksos invasion, the macedonian invasion, or something else?

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are a special, stiff neck people. Unfortunately I dont think everyone can be saved. Hell based on scripture I know it. Thus we should focus on the Lions and leave behind the casual casualties. Lions are about building the nation. We must return to 1920's era city building. Only thing they were missing was heavy arms and weaponized aircraft. We can acquire those resources in the present age. As far as coons the ability to withhold resources and kick them out of productive circles will become more of a punishment the more successful our empowerment is.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We are a special, stiff neck people. Unfortunately I dont think everyone can be saved. Hell based on scripture I know it. Thus we should focus on the Lions and leave behind the casual casualties. Lions are about building the nation. We must return to 1920's era city building. Only thing they were missing was heavy arms and weaponized aircraft. We can acquire those resources in the present age. As far as coons the ability to withhold resources and kick them out of productive circles will become more of a punishment the more successful our empowerment is.
    We don’t need to save everyone either. We need to cut the fat. As we gain power we need to either imprison or dispatch tractors.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    50 years towards the fall. BTW what part are you considering the fall? The Hyksos invasion, the macedonian invasion, or something else?
    I will say invasion is the day/month/year of brutal attack by an outside to overthrow the status quo,the culture and whatever the invaded people holds dear.

The fall/in the fall.I will summarize it as the period which a powerful nation/territory is busy losing its grip of power or decaying/falling apart politically,financially,militarily,economically etc.life of ordinary citizens is reduced to poverty all standards have lose value,the educated and think tanks have already emigrated to outside territories (moor),citizens are unruly no more order of things.
    What was SACRED became a thing of shame either common nor compromised so in short THE FALL the day to day life/the daily life towards the fall and by this time you don't think of INVASION losing that civilization/culture/territory because it will be each man for himself tribal survival, group survival to individual survival.invasion comes in during the fall when the territory is already exhausted internally by it's self.

So what I'm saying the HORRORS OF THE FALL is the events that were taking place in the fall.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I will say invasion is the day/month/year of brutal attack by an outside to overthrow the status quo,the culture and whatever the invaded people holds dear.

The fall/in the fall.I will summarize it as the period which a powerful nation/territory is busy losing its grip of power or decaying/falling apart politically,financially,militarily,economically etc.life of ordinary citizens is reduced to poverty all standards have lose value,the educated and think tanks have already emigrated to outside territories (moor),citizens are unruly no more order of things.
    What was SACRED became a thing of shame either common nor compromised so in short THE FALL the day to day life/the daily life towards the fall and by this time you don't think of INVASION losing that civilization/culture/territory because it will be each man for himself tribal survival, group survival to individual survival.invasion comes in during the fall when the territory is already exhausted internally by it's self.

So what I'm saying the HORRORS OF THE FALL is the events that were taking place in the fall.
    But KMT was what 4000 years old. They had multiple periods that could be considered the fall. Remember when the Hyksos ruled and Ahmose came up from Nubia to save KMT. That could be considered the fall.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    We are special people indeed and we are something that should not be messed with.

The only way to to deal with a snitch/traitor/sellouts/agent of some sort is burn him^her with fire in front of everyone during day time.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are special people indeed and we are something that should not be messed with.

The only way to to deal with a snitch/traitor/sellouts/agent of some sort is burn him^her with fire in front of everyone during day time.
    Oh my!!! Damn bro you going salem witch trials huh 😆 That's That avoid the machines right there 😆

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Oh my!!! Damn bro you going salem witch trials huh 😆 That's That avoid the machines right there 😆
    that's the only antidote that I have the prescription to poverty is food to traitor sellout is fire till death.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    But KMT was what 4000 years old. They had multiple periods that could be considered the fall. Remember when the Hyksos ruled and Ahmose came up from Nubia to save KMT. That could be considered the fall.

jay i need to apologize for giving you these long answers our story was never told but if you find one who knows or telling it you will find see the necessity of long answers.

if we count days in numbers we migjt say give or take KMT lasted for 10 000 years or more remember we were living with nature so dates of birth,events,or special days were remembered by nature or natural events e.g my son RA I gave birth on the day of that great hurricane katarina or my 20 cattles were sold on that day of solar eclipse.

days were connected to seasons and nature events and special events.

KMT cannot be compared to any other civilizations it was one of its kind it did have it's DECLINES and never fall.

the fall that I'm talking about is the fall when we invaded by alexander son of philip of Macedonia when we were exhausted with war,famine,civil war,barbarism etc the fall that we fall and never rise again up until today 2022 that what I consider the fall

the other fall I don't consider them as the fall but rather great depression RISE and bailout not fall.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    the fall that I'm talking about is the fall when we invaded by alexander son of philip of Macedonia when we were exhausted with war,famine,civil war,barbarism etc the fall that we fall and never rise again up until today 2022 that what I consider the fall
    Perfect and that makes sense because it never recovered from that point. It was Macedonia, then Rome, then the Arabs…non-stop assault on our culture.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Perfect and that makes sense because it never recovered from that point. It was Macedonia, then Rome, then the Arabs…non-stop assault on our culture.
    we stayed too long on top of the game and our curse as the elder say was population,nepotism and and let out siders whites and Asians interfere into our affairs and a warm welcoming embrace towards visitors and spirituality and unable to differentiate a FRIEND ENEMY, ALLY and FAMILY and we failed to evolve.

Besides kush kemet Nubia they were other great civilizations but white European did not bother to mention them since they did not allign with there ego and their little noise they did after we were exhausted.

Attachments

20220523_190955.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    we stayed too long on top of the game and our curse as the elder say was population,nepotism and and let out siders whites and Asians interfere into our affairs and a warm welcoming embrace towards visitors and spirituality and unable to differentiate a FRIEND ENEMY, ALLY and FAMILY and we failed to evolve.

Besides kush kemet Nubia they were other great civilizations but white European did not bother to mention them since they did not allign with there ego and their little noise they did after we were exhausted.
    We’ll the European does not want to admit that their civilization does not rest on our shoulders. But it’s fine because we have the ability to tell our own narrative. We have to put the truth on the map, Africa was only the dark continent after Euro and Arab rape not before.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    We’ll the European does not want to admit that their civilization does not rest on our shoulders. But it’s fine because we have the ability to tell our own narrative. We have to put the truth on the map, Africa was only the dark continent after Euro and Arab rape not bef

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    But some they do admit our great civilizations and what they hate about it is the supremacy of not allowing nothing but black around ourselves for 50 000years merchant's only ends at the ports with king sellers no interior visitation of a foreigner tolerated at this time we only traded with chinese whites starts to visit africa recently around 2000 years back then whites were filth with diseases sores and insects not these modern smooth clean skinned shampoo haired whites

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But some they do admit our great civilizations and what they hate about it is the supremacy of not allowing nothing but black around ourselves for 50 000years merchant's only ends at the ports with king sellers no interior visitation of a foreigner tolerated at this time we only traded with chinese whites starts to visit africa recently around 2000 years back then whites were filth with diseases sores and insects not these modern smooth clean skinned shampoo haired whites
    It’s all over now though. It’s great to reflect on though and use it to fortify ourselves in the present. From KMT to Songhai…we had some long lasting and prospering empires.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    We were highly esteemed back then now we stoop so low we became subjects of contempt.

white domination is now on its last leg up there people remember when a player knows he is losing he will play dirty disregad all the rules inorder to win people up there needs to wake up in a sense of agency its code ORANGE going RED now and the other thing is im sorry for what we did in the past among ourselves brother I'm sorry.