Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The longest gaming session you ever had?

zBucks
What has been the longest gaming session you ever had? As in the longest time you played a game or games for as long as you possibly can in one sitting. The longest time I've ever gamed, was probably back when COD was big. I mean, it's still big today, but I'm not as invested as I was back when I was just getting out of high school. I played a ton of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back in the day, and I remember gaming for hours into the night. I have mostly just gamed into the night hours. My longest gametime was probably during a COD release, maybe MW2 or Black Ops, I forget, but I played from the midnight release to like 6am. Not too long, but long for me.

What's the longest amount of time you gamed in one sitting?

D

Deleted member 1475

What has been the longest gaming session you ever had? As in the longest time you played a game or games for as long as you possibly can in one sitting. The longest time I've ever gamed, was probably back when COD was big. I mean, it's still big today, but I'm not as invested as I was back when I was just getting out of high school. I played a ton of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back in the day, and I remember gaming for hours into the night. I have mostly just gamed into the night hours. My longest gametime was probably during a COD release, maybe MW2 or Black Ops, I forget, but I played from the midnight release to like 6am. Not too long, but long for me.

What's the longest amount of time you gamed in one sitting?
I remember gaming from 11 at night to 5 in the morning with some friends on GTA Online.

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I played Max Payne on PS2 in one sitting. It was either exactly 10 or exactly 12 hours.
I never could actually do that cause I always get stuck on the dream levels of Max Payne but I do think I've done that for Max Payne three because I was more straight forward than the first two

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I think it was StarCraft that I played for about a 20 hour stretch when I first got it. I remember playing on Friday night around 8pm or so and remember being up so long that I remember looking at the clock and it was like 4pm. I got up a few times to get food and use the bathroom, but I went right back to the game. I loved StarCraft growing up. My parents were not happy when they realized I had stayed up so long.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am going to sound like a nerd. An ex of mine was big into WoW. I never played it and he set me up with an account and went to work. I was like, fine I will try it out. I played the entire 9 hours he was gone. LOL I ended up buying a laptop to play and everything. I was hooked on that game for about a year and a half until I just uninstalled it and threw out the discs.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am going to sound like a nerd. An ex of mine was big into WoW. I never played it and he set me up with an account and went to work. I was like, fine I will try it out. I played the entire 9 hours he was gone. LOL I ended up buying a laptop to play and everything. I was hooked on that game for about a year and a half until I just uninstalled it and threw out the discs.
    DAMN