The Never-Ending Cycle Of Modern Minstrelsy

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Personally, I don't watch are use those media platforms you mention but I understand where you are coming from, Young people found out after (doing) Covid that the internet is the new way of making money without having to get up and go to an office or job and work 40 hours with low pay and most the time no insurance when in some cases they make a year's salary in a few likes are going viral. From a military point of view, it's a distraction from what's really going on.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Personally, I don't watch are use those media platforms you mention but I understand where you are coming from, Young people found out after (doing) Covid that the internet is the new way of making money without having to get up and go to an office or job and work 40 hours with low pay and most the time no insurance when in some cases they make a year's salary in a few likes are going viral. From a military point of view, it's a distraction from what's really going on.
    Yea i don't blame them either, they are just weak.

D

Deleted member 1946

Well said. This is why prank videos are so popular. Folks love watching them.