The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The new twitter

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
MySpace....lol. MySpace went extinct because a bigger and better platform came along. It happens. AOL died because Yahoo was better, Yahoo went down in search because Google was better.

The far, crazy right wing have their own platform (4 chan, and a couple others). Other than this site, are there other forums that discuss what we do? Maybe so, but I don't know of any.

The reason why the racists want desperately to go ham on twitter is because talking on 4chan you are preaching to the choir. You aren't able to recruit. You need platforms that reach everyone in order to recruit. Twitter (and Youtube) gives you that.

With us (Black empowerment), we don't have the equivalent of 4chan and other similar apps.

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He's doing a mass layoff of employees as we speak. The CEO and others he fired weren't the only ones. The article below mentions around 3700 or so could be out of a job. It states this could be around 50% of the employees working for Twitter. Pretty crazy to layoff so many people, but I think his reasoning is because they're spending too much money or something. He's forcing everyone to work at Twitter, so if anyone is working from home, they have to either move closer to twitter or they're fired. I read around 1500 people will be affected because of that.