the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The NFL Circus Is Better Then Game Of Thrones

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
It's been years since the NFL has grabbed my attention like this. I must say, I'll be watching how all this plays out in the future. It will be very intriguing. These guys own one whole day of the week and their still backstabbing each other.

Question: What do you believe the NFL is hiding in those 65,000 emails?

Do these type of snake activities sour you as a fan of football?

What do make of Jay-Z's Roc Nation's involvement?

D

Deleted member 191

Question: What do you believe the NFL is hiding in those 65,000 emails?
The same shit they're probably hiding when they didn't release the audio of what Mason Rudolph said to Myles Garrett. But meanwhile, Myles, a defensive superstar, was suspended and pegged a liar by the league and their media, to protect a mediocre/sub-par white quarterback.
Do these type of snake activities sour you as a fan of football?
Unless I was concerned about what backstabbing rich white men do to other backstabbing rich white men, can't say that it does.
What do make of Jay-Z's Roc Nation's involvement?
Good question. Sauce always said the nigga was a private contradiction to his public persona. His CEO is a Federal Informant soooo I guess, make of it what one will.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Dang. Thanks. I didn't see this Sauce Money interview. Whenever I hear Roc Nation, I cringe.

Good question. Sauce always said the nigga was a private contradiction to his public persona. His CEO is a Federal Informant soooo I guess, make of it what one will.