App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Did panafricanism strikes back lose the case because he’s been silent.
I noticed that too. But Tariq was quiet for awhile too then went live to talk about it.

Court case talk - 14min-27min of the broadcast. That's the only part I wanted to hear.

My take on it. - He didn't lose nor win. Tariq said the court case is continued next month. Tariq kept saying Brandon got ate up in court with a weak lawyer and no defense. But if that was really the case, the judge would've had a ruling that day. So I think there's more to it.

Watching the broadcast, I think Tariq was trying his best to laugh the whole thing off. He kept laughing telling the story, but I didn't find it funny at all.

And I never seen him fiddle with the damn mic so much on air. To me, it came off as nervous energy. Like he knew he was live lying about everything.

However, I do think he was telling the truth about two things. Brandon probably was dumb enough to try to film in court, which is illegal and got caught.

And Tariq probably has a better lawyer. He has the money for it.

And we know in the WS system, it isn't about who right or wrong, it's about who controls the narrative. Time will tell who will win that.

Personally, I hope Brandon wins the case. But he has to be smarter about it. I think he was nervous all day too and was trying to hide it by doing multiple broadcasts throughout the day. I did appreciate the updates by the hour, but at some time, go offline, spend some time to yourself and just focus on the case.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brandon is live -
    Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq Nasheed has a knack for playing the dozens with his enemies. His Boochie Bear cartoon is back apparently. I've seen this on YouTube. I don't know if I should laugh or smh at the targets because they're getting clowned so bad.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not usually a fan of the dozens but if you gom do it flip it into something that can generate income
    That's what he's done with these animated videos. YouTube adsense can get you a bag if you have an audience & a topic people like.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what he's done with these animated videos. YouTube adsense can get you a bag if you have an audience & a topic people like.
    Exactly. This is where you emulate the game not hate on it. YouTube is very lucrative these days.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. This is where you emulate the game not hate on it. YouTube is very lucrative these days.
    I can see where some people would have some concerns about the productivity of it,but his opps do the samething to him. If you watch the numbers,you would see that anytime his detractors even put his name in the title card their numbers go up. People have whole channels that talk about his every move. I think it’s genius. He even makes his opps money.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No hate here. It's just not a good look when someone says:

"Hey we gave you $1.2M to build a museum and the building you bought has tenants in it, how come you didn't tell us that?"

...and the answer is to make video games and movies about you. It can generate ad revenue but is it right? How can you trust someone who thinks name calling is the right answer to any form of questioning?

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can see where some people would have some concerns about the productivity of it,but his opps do the samething to him. If you watch the numbers,you would see that anytime his detractors even put his name in the title card their numbers go up. People have whole channels that talk about his every move. I think it’s genius. He even makes his opps money.
    You know same thing was true of Kevin Samuels. Whole pages dedicated to hating on his page. That's how YouTube is.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No hate here. It's just not a good look when someone says:

"Hey we gave you $1.2M to build a museum and the building you bought has tenants in it, how come you didn't tell us that?"

...and the answer is to make video games and movies about you. It can generate ad revenue but is it right? How can you trust someone who thinks name calling is the right answer to any form of questioning?
    Our people resort to name calling for a lot less. It comes with the territory. Also when you dealing with them folks especially when it comes to property there will always be issues you can't control. White supremacy plays dirty.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our people resort to name calling for a lot less. It comes with the territory. Also when you dealing with them folks especially when it comes to property there will always be issues you can't control. White supremacy plays dirty.
    So basically what you're saying is that you're not going to hold him to any standard? He can act just like a teenager and it's fine because other people do it. Also you can control if you buy a property with a tenant in it and you can also control if you disclose that information to the people that gave you the money.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So basically what you're saying is that you're not going to hold him to any standard? He can act just like a teenager and it's fine because other people do it. Also you can control if you buy a property with a tenant in it and you can also control if you disclose that information to the people that gave you the money.
    He is not a moral leader in the sense that he has to have an infinite aire of absolute maturity. We all get childish sometimes especially when provoked. Plus Secure the tribe were some clowns. They are being made fun of for being as such. I also feel he has more wiggle room to clown them cause he was honestly trying to work with them until they turned on him.

As far as property goes I know you cant just come in and cancel a contract that was already in place before you purchased the property.
    Once again I have dealt with WS in this arena and if they cant beat you they will damn sure try to slow down your progress.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is not a moral leader in the sense that he has to have an infinite aire of absolute maturity. We all get childish sometimes especially when provoked. Plus Secure the tribe were some clowns. They are being made fun of for being as such. I also feel he has more wiggle room to clown them cause he was honestly trying to work with them until they turned on him.

As far as property goes I know you cant just come in and cancel a contract that was already in place before you purchased the property.
    Once again I have dealt with WS in this arena and if they cant beat you they will damn sure try to slow down your progress.
    It's such a low bar to set and we have hundreds of people running around trying to be many Tariq's and it's why a lot of these Twitter Spaces end up unproductive. Instead of him showing how men should behave, he acts like a child. Everyone has the same complaint, if anything goes wrong with him he calls you names. We seen it on Twitter Spaces and with multiple people who have done business with him. So you can cosign it but I don't think it sets a good example. The problem is that people only like to call out people that the "BIG 3" allow to be called out. Paperwork checks, seeing who is on code, and all that are only allowed to approved people. That to me diminishes the whole thing.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know same thing was true of Kevin Samuels. Whole pages dedicated to hating on his page. That's how YouTube is.
    R.I.P. KS. I don't agree with everything everyone says,but if you're a Black man trying to navigate a system designed to destroy you,I'm riding with you on a particular level of we're Black men & we need to trust each other to a certain degree.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's such a low bar to set and we have hundreds of people running around trying to be many Tariq's and it's why a lot of these Twitter Spaces end up unproductive. Instead of him showing how men should behave, he acts like a child. Everyone has the same complaint, if anything goes wrong with him he calls you names. We seen it on Twitter Spaces and with multiple people who have done business with him. So you can cosign it but I don't think it sets a good example. The problem is that people only like to call out people that the "BIG 3" allow to be called out. Paperwork checks, seeing who is on code, and all that are only allowed to approved people. That to me diminishes the whole thing.
    Tariq understands most of his new audience are in their 20's & early 30's. He takes advantage of their interests.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People would have to produce on the same or similar scale to be mini Tariq's. You don't think he has set a good example thus far of how to produce and service your people in a productive way. He went from giving advice to build relationships then he transitioned to a black consciousness and is now literally help build an economic base with not only pushing reparations but the FBA expo and streaming service that can put on young men????

Cmon man respect is earned by what you produce for your people. The brother has at least esrned the right to play a little. Dont hate the playa hate the game.
    If you made a YouTube skit people actually responded to you would do more than one episode as well. I don't expect the man to be a non human. That man has always clowned pwople.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    R.I.P. KS. I don't agree with everything everyone says,but if you're a Black man trying to navigate a system designed to destroy you,I'm riding with you on a particular level of we're Black men & we need to trust each other to a certain degree.
    This right here is what being on code is all about. We tear down those who produce for the sake of the feelings of those who just talk. Grace should be given to those who are honestly working to improve our outcomes.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There needs to be clarification. People that don't support Tariq are asking questions. People speak with their wallets and keyboards. If there was any significant issues his support has he won't be able to get future projects supported financially. If there was any significant issues with his support his subscriber base would go down or be stagnant.

This is NOT saying he is right or justified but the only people that need convincing are his base and they are okay with it. Many may not like the cartoons to this extent but not enough to drop support.

Tariq self described pettiness is factored into his base support. I don't take much issue with someone who is pro black empowerment and not his fan taking issue. The ones who are FBA coons, establishment sell outs, foreign descended anti FBA, them I do.

I know at the end of the day, Tariq's support and those who aren't his fan but are B1 will be on code for the really important stuff.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't see how this will laugh people to destruction. Other things maybe, this won't do it. I do agree on the second. It won't end well. For whom we can debate about.

Biggest platforms wins. Not who is right or wrong. The only way the far smaller wins is if they can introduce any info that kills his credibility to his base. I've not seen that yet.

I saw dude's (Boochie Bear) comment on the court proceedings. I am not trying to take sides but just the vibe I got was the guy seemed to like the attention. Maybe I'm reading his energy wrong. If so, then apologies. I just got that impression.

D

Deleted member 191

This is beyond childish. Folks will literally laugh all the way to their destruction.

Even more ridiculous seeing folks making excuses for it.

blackwomancoffee

This will not end well.
    Facts. One thing you can tell about everything that has transpired both recently and the distant past, is ultimately, Black folks just want to be entertained. And let's be honest, Black Empowerment is maaaaaaaaaad bank if you can find a way to master it.

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seeing alot of pocket watching whining going on.

It's all good when the dust bunnies make 2 hour live streams about tariq, his wife and his children but when he makes a cartoon clowning them its "we gotta do better as a people"

Nobody is really falling for the fake outrage anymore. Nor are we falling for money shaming when legitimate black business becomes successful.

Get the hate out your blood.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It's all good when the dust bunnies make 2 hour live streams about tariq, his wife and his children but when he makes a cartoon clowning them its "we gotta do better as a people"

Nobody is really falling for the fake outrage anymore. Nor are we falling for money shaming when legitimate black business becomes successful.

Not exactly because everyone started calling Taharka out when he kept going in on Tariq so you’re wrong. We’re just responding to what we’re seeing.

People have to stop using “hate” for every single criticism. I think every single person in this thread has donated or purchased his product bill at one point in time.

Are we supposed to just be robots that follow lord Tariq at all times to not be considered a hater?

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I can see both sides of the argument.

- One side sees that people have attacked Tariq’s character time and time again and so he is responding back to them.

- The other side sees the constant fallouts between Tariq and others, his refusal to answer any questions from the people, and his lack of transparency and they have questions.

It’s possible for both sides to understand one another but it cannot happen if we call each other haters or envious for not seeing eye to eye.

I have not seen any Tariq worship or any Tariq hating in this thread so we shouldn’t use those words.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That "Pocket Watching" phrase is to get folks to not question where the funds are going. I'm going to tell you right now that Tariq built his entire business model from crowd funding & he owns it all. That's either true or false. The richest white men on the planet get pocket watched 24/7 , so Tariq Nasheed who has about 5-10 million dollars can't be financially discussed?? Don't be robotic.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Are you a
    robot GIF

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not exactly because everyone started calling Taharka out when he kept going in on Tariq so you’re wrong. We’re just responding to what we’re seeing.

People have to stop using “hate” for every single criticism. I think every single person in this thread has donated or purchased his product bill at one point in time.

Are we supposed to just be robots that follow lord Tariq at all times to not be considered a hater?

It takes a loser mentality to be able to tolerate more than 2 minutes watching losers like Taharka, Mechee, Panafrstrikesback etc

theres so much transparency with tariq's projects that anyone pretending there isnt enough info is easily spotted as another bummy jealous hater. not because they are asking legitimate questions in good faith.

black folks from all walks of life call into tariq's shows/ IG Live and get answers about his projects when they ask questions. i've never had to wonder where my money went after donating to the projects because they were produced with speed and quality so I along with many other people can see when someone just has a chip on their shoulder about the man.

all that "lord tariq" and "robot" bull is just insecurity shining through.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It takes a loser mentality to be able to tolerate more than 2 minutes watching losers like Taharka, Mechee, Panafrstrikesback etc

theres so much transparency with tariq's projects that anyone pretending there isnt enough info is easily spotted as another bummy jealous hater. not because they are asking legitimate questions in good faith.

black folks from all walks of life call into tariq's shows/ IG Live and get answers about his projects when they ask questions. i've never had to wonder where my money went after donating to the projects because they were produced with speed and quality so I along with many other people can see when someone just has a chip on their shoulder about the man.

all that "lord tariq" and "robot" bull is just insecurity shining through.
    I'm A big fan of Tariq Nasheed sir. Been rocking with him before you could drive. If you've known how Tariq moves & understand his character,you would understand that Tariq likes for his equals to be original. I get game from Tariq,but I don't use all his talking points. That means you're a follower not a leader. You're suppose to lead yourself as a man & link up with other like minded men. But do as you wish. Your only promoting another man's message in a capitalistic society that's financial suicide because you're not focused on becoming your own man. Get the game from Tariq just don't be a cheerleader.

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    theres this thing where haters try to viewer shame people that tune into tariq's broadcasts when their dusty bummy talking points get rejected. like rooting for every hating youtuber that pops up makes you an independent thinker thats not worshiping tariq
    nbaplayerdisbelief

why you not letting me hate on him in peace he must be your daddy. you must be one of tariq robots.

mfs intellectually lazy as hell. laughingblackguy

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    theres this thing where haters try to viewer shame people that tune into tariq's broadcasts when their dusty bummy talking points get rejected. like rooting for every hating youtuber that pops up makes you an independent thinker thats not worshiping tariq
    nbaplayerdisbelief

why you not letting me hate on him in peace he must be your daddy. you must be one of tariq robots.

You make zero sense. Most followers don't. Now go away & be your own man.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So when we donated to for the museum why did we not know that he had people renting out the units? Why did he not tell us? How is that transparency. He has yet to answer for that and when asked he just called people names.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    nbaplayerdisbelief

To be fair brother you did not address anyone in here directly, all you’ve done is name call. Can you actually point out a post where someone “hated” on Tariq? By “hate” it should be an irrational critique or one that has been addressed but is being harped on to cause dysfunction

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So when we donated to for the museum why did we not know that he had people renting out the units? Why did he not tell us? How is that transparency. He has yet to answer for that and when asked he just called people names.

The museum isn't even open to the public yet so what difference does it make that tenants were there before

The person that stalked for that information (that could be false) doesn't have a comparable track record of successful projects.

Theres never been anyone on the live streams asking pointless questions about previous tenants.

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To be fair brother you did not address anyone in here directly, all you’ve done is name call. Can you actually point out a post where someone “hated” on Tariq? By “hate” it should be an irrational critique or one that has been addressed but is being harped on to cause dysfunction
    To be fair to who? Who are you for me to point out things for? You for sure aren't Elijah.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The museum isn't even open to the public yet so what difference does it make that tenants were there before
    That's the entire point. It CAN NOT open to the public if it's being rented out by another company. It wouldn't even be an issue if he said "hey I bought a building but there's a tenant in it so we'll get started on the museum once the lease expires". He didn't tell us anything, Taharka Bey and Pan Africanism Strikes Back exposed it and that's not right. We shouldn't have had to hear that information from them, we should have been told by Tariq. Also according to the court case it's possible that the tenants had a lease that expired in August 2024. If that is true that means that we wouldn't have even been able to see the proceeds of our work for at least two years. What were we going to be told in the interim? If we didn't know there were tenants and their lease was valid for 2 years what would be the reason why the Museum wasn't being worked on?
    The person that stalked for that information (that could be false) doesn't have a comparable track record of successful projects.
    Does it matter? The community didn't give that person $1.2M dollars.
    Theres never been anyone on the live streams asking pointless questions about previous tenants.
    It was in Twitter Spaces actually.