The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I didn't call anyone in this thread a name specifically. Unless they are the dusty youtubers I mentioned.
    Sir, please. You stated:
    Seeing alot of pocket watching whining going on.
    You came in the thread with this energy…you characterized the dialogue in a negative fashion so I asked that you point out exactly where the pocket watching and whining took place. No one is being disrespectful or hostile to you.

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sir, please. You stated:

You came in the thread with this energy…you characterized the dialogue in a negative fashion so I asked that you point out exactly where the pocket watching and whining took place. No one is being disrespectful or hostile to you.
    There's going to be people that have energy you won't like I suggest you block them like I'm about to do you. That's the great part about 6zeros we can disagree and keep it pushing with the help of 'Ignore' button

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's going to be people that have energy you won't like I suggest you block them like I'm about to do you. That's the great part about 6zeros we can disagree and keep it pushing with the help of 'Ignore' button
    Odell Beckham Jr Lol GIF by Republic Records

I needed this laugh this morning.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't see how this will laugh people to destruction.
    Every platform this was posted in, folks are laughing and making excuses for the childish behavior. BOTH sides look like fools at this point. BOTH sides are laughing like there is no tomorrow.

We literally don't need to see 10 videos coming out a week that are all 2+ hours long giving the same info. At that point, informing folks of Tariq's misdeeds has become a low paying part-time job. A 30 minute update will suffice, tbh. At a certain point, you can't help people who enjoy being conned or scammed.

If folks would rather laugh at Tariq's childish behavior instead of thinking critically, they are lost and deserve whatever consequences come from ignoring the red flags. You can't complain about the dirt being done to us if you allow folks in the community to do dirt to us by not being transparent, lying by omission, outright lying, deflecting, projecting, etc.

Both paths lead to destruction because they sow discord. Discord destroys, it doesn't build. Look at the discord surrounding the 6ZEROS tether talk... I'm pretty sure Jay could have used that time to focus on the platform, his family, his self-care, etc... Instead, he had to deal with discord.

The only way the far smaller wins is if they can introduce any info that kills his credibility to his base. I've not seen that yet.
    You keep beating this dead horse. His supporters don't care about any type of credibility. If they did, they would keep him honest and transparent in his dealings with them and I've not seen that yet.

I am not trying to take sides but just the vibe I got was the guy seemed to like the attention.
    But you are taking a side. Nearly every time someone brings up something negative about Tariq, you pull out a new cape (lol?!). Ever think they BOTH like the attention and one (maybe both of them) is stretching the truth (aka LYING) to make themselves seem more credible than the other? But since one has a smaller platform, you immediately jump to " smaller platform is attention seeking"...?

---

General statement not directed at you: More people have to start thinking critically. Folks are getting COOKED out here. The mental gymnastics is astounding.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In the end I would love to see Black people have an intellectual conversation about the facts. Laying out the details and discussing them from a scientific perspective rather than an emotional or dogmatic one.

People take issue when I say this but at the end of the day we are all just people. Black people as a whole are way too quick to deify someone and then hope they bring salvation when we really have to all bust our ass to get to the “not promised” land.

When Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who I hold in great esteem was marching us into a burning building out of his own words who would you have been? The one that said:

“Integration is a farce and Dr. King is wrong. We need to focus on building our own communities and gaining reparations. We don’t need to eat at the lunch counters with white people…we need to own the lunch counter”

…or would you have been the one that said:

“Y’all better shut up talking about King’s plans, that’s a smart man you just need to fall in line”.

If we are being honest a lot of Black people in this Black Empowerment space are quote number 2 BUT THINK they are quote number 1. What’s the issue with that you may ask?

The problem is people who think like Quote 2 will get marched off a cliff time and time again because they refuse to think for themselves. They don’t think:
    • Who is telling me this?
    • What are they telling me?
    • When did they tell me?
    • Why are they telling me?
    If the people you love and follow are genuine and true then it should be no issue running them through this gauntlet and they should be happy to go through it to prove they are genuine.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In the end I would love to see Black people have an intellectual conversation about the facts. Laying out the details and discussing them from a scientific perspective rather than an emotional or dogmatic one.

People take issue when I say this but at the end of the day we are all just people. Black people as a whole are way too quick to deify someone and then hope they bring salvation when we really have to all bust our ass to get to the “not promised” land.

When Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who I hold in great esteem was marching us into a burning building out of his own words who would you have been? The one that said:

“Integration is a farce and Dr. King is wrong. We need to focus on building our own communities and gaining reparations. We don’t need to eat at the lunch counters with white people…we need to own the lunch counter”

…or would you have been the one that said:

“Y’all better shut up talking about King’s plans, that’s a smart man you just need to fall in line”.

If we are being honest a lot of Black people in this Black Empowerment space are quote number 2 BUT THINK they are quote number 1. What’s the issue with that you may ask?

The problem is people who think like Quote 2 will get marched off a cliff time and time again because they refuse to think for themselves. They don’t think:
    • Who is telling me this?
    • What are they telling me?
    • When did they tell me?
    • Why are they telling me?
    If the people you love and follow are genuine and true then it should be no issue running them through this gauntlet and they should be happy to go through it to prove they are genuine.
    I know you are also quick to play the dozens even with your co hosts so I feel like not liking someone just cause they play the dozens is disingenuous. Everyone can critique anyone and to an extent to me that's our problem. We critique those who listen to people we don't like. But you have to acknowledge that those who produce for their community should have a level of grace. It's not about just falling in line. We need to listen to those who have facts and productivity to back up their views. Especially when they are actively empowering their community. In our predicament objectivity is overrated. We should listen to those who produce fruit.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know you are also quick to play the dozens even with your co hosts so I feel like not liking someone just cause they play the dozens is disingenuous. Everyone can critique anyone and to an extent to me that's our problem. We critique those who listen to people we don't like. But you have to acknowledge that those who produce for their community should have a level of grace. It's not about just falling in line. We need to listen to those who have facts and productivity to back up their views. Especially when they are actively empowering their community. In our predicament objectivity is overrated. We should listen to those who produce fruit.
    Absolutely, the dozens is Black American culture. We all grow up roasting one another and what outsiders don’t understand is that it’s all love when we do it. But we will have to agree to disagree regarding objectivity.

I don’t think objectivity is overrated. But I do believe that there are those who claim to be objective as a way to mask their hate. We kind of touch on that here:

I don’t believe that there are people that do and do not have the right to critique. If you have the right to donate you have the right to critique. In addition, how can you determine if someone is genuine without a critique? You have to look at their deeds and their actions and come to a judgment on who and what they are.

If we apply the “you don’t have the authority to critique” then who is anyone to critique the government? We can critique Joe Biden but can’t critique the people within the community?

That’s why science is so progressive because it says, if you know better, PROVE IT. It doesn’t say “I know better because I’ve been a scientist longer and so you don’t have the right to speak”.

In addition, if we don’t have the right to critique then we would still be listening to Messy Jesse, Mark Lamont Hill, and other vermin. We don’t anymore because people critiqued their views and they started looking funny in the light.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you put 10 years in that should come with some sort of reverence. Even if you don't agree with MLK he deserves respect based on what he produced for his people. Its not dogmatic to respect production and service to your people.
    Yes but what does respect mean to you? Does that mean “not challenging one’s ideas”?

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely, the dozens is Black American culture. We all grow up roasting one another and what outsiders don’t understand is that it’s all love when we do it. But we will have to agree to disagree regarding objectivity.

I don’t think objectivity is overrated. But I do believe that there are those who claim to be objective as a way to mask their hate. We kind of touch on that here:

I don’t believe that there are people that do and do not have the right to critique. If you have the right to donate you have the right to critique. In addition, how can you determine if someone is genuine without a critique? You have to look at their deeds and their actions and come to a judgment on who and what they are.

If we apply the “you don’t have the authority to critique” then who is anyone to critique the government? We can critique Joe Biden but can’t critique the people within the community?

That’s why science is so progressive because it says, if you know better, PROVE IT. It doesn’t say “I know better because I’ve been a scientist longer and so you don’t have the right to speak”.

In addition, if we don’t have the right to critique then we would still be listening to Messy Jesse, Mark Lamont Hill, and other vermin. We don’t anymore because people critiqued their views and they started looking funny in the light.
    Im not saying don't critique but if your critique is a matter of opinion and not based on what the person has or has not done then I believe it's disingenuous and normally those that critique from opinion try to disguise it as being objective.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Im not saying don't critique but if your critique is a matter of opinion and not based on what the person has or has not done then I believe it's disingenuous and normally those that critique from opinion try to disguise it as being objective.
    So basically you don’t like unsubstantiated critiques and I agree with that. I think it’s critiquing in bad faith which is listed in the code of conduct as against the rules.

We are on the same page.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes but what does respect mean to you? Does that mean “not challenging one’s ideas”?
    Im saying respect as in don't tear down a man's whole character just because you disagree with them on a few things. For instance I am way more disagreeable to white folks by default based on what they have done to us. Im less disagreeable with my own people first on them being my people then on how much they produce for our people. Ill give more grace to my own than them folks. When we start Nick picking despite the overall goal we are missing the mark. For instance it's one thing to critique Tariq but are we saying him starting a musuem is a total scam just because he has a few squatters lingering around?? Thats when Im like lets not be facetious. When we do this to our own people we are feeding into the divide and conquer technique the dominant society imposes on us.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So basically you don’t like unsubstantiated critiques and I agree with that. I think it’s critiquing in bad faith which is listed in the code of conduct as against the rules.

We are on the same page.
    I welcome the dialogue brother. I admit I love Tariq but I have rocked with the brother for over ten years now. I still remember not only purchasing the first Hidden Colors but putting on a viewing for it at my college on behalf of my Frat. Based on what he has produced in the time I have followed him some people's critiques of him come off as a crabs in a bucket mentality. He is human not saying he is perfect but when you put in as much work as he has I feel he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For instance it's one thing to critique Tariq but are we saying him starting a musuem is a total scam just because he has a few squatters lingering around??
    Breh I been trying to stay out but you’re being disingenuous here yourself. It’s not “squatters” because you don’t enter into a business agreement with squatters. It’s actual tenants in the building with a lease that we the community were unaware of. The building was bought with our money and is being used for purposes other than what we intended for when we provided him the money. He didn’t say “donate so I can buy a property and rent it out” he said “donate so I can make a museum” and we just want to make sure it gets done.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Im saying respect as in don't tear down a man's whole character just because you disagree with them on a few things. For instance I am way more disagreeable to white folks by default based on what they have done to us. Im less disagreeable with my own people first on them being my people then on how much they produce for our people. Ill give more grace to my own than them folks. When we start Nick picking despite the overall goal we are missing the mark. For instance it's one thing to critique Tariq but are we saying him starting a musuem is a total scam just because he has a few squatters lingering around?? Thats when Im like lets not be facetious. When we do this to our own people we are feeding into the divide and conquer technique the dominant society imposes on us.
    I agree with most of this. We have to learn how to disagree without it turning into dogfights and questioning of intentions.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Breh I been trying to stay out but you’re being disingenuous here yourself. It’s not “squatters” because you don’t enter into a business agreement with squatters. It’s actual tenants in the building with a lease that we the community were unaware of. The building was bought with our money and is being used for purposes other than what we intended for when we provided him the money. He didn’t say “donate so I can buy a property and rent it out” he said “donate so I can make a museum and we just want to make sure it gets done”.
    In all the time I have followed that brother he has never just ran off with the bag. When we put in for movies we got movies. Hell various other merchandise like Flags or whatever. Point is when he ask for money from the community the product comes to fruition. He even puts in his own money to see it through.

Last night when we had this discussion you made it seem like they were squatters. If they had a rental agreement that proves my point of you can't just kick people out once you purchase a property if they had a prior contract in place.

White Supremacists play all kind of three card monty when it comes to commercial real estate. Give the brother the benefit of the doubt based on his prior performance. The brother has never ran off with the bag. Chill.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with most of this. We have to learn how to disagree without it turning into dogfights and questioning of intentions.
    Thank you!! That's all im saying. Our people resort to this detrimental behavior all to quickly. When it comes to questioning of intentions I believe the WS deserve all that smoke. We know how they feel about us but we shouldnt do this to one of our own who for the most part you can say he does more to uplift his people than tear down.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ast night when we had this discussion you made it seem like they were squatters. If they had a rental agreement that proves my point of you can't just kick people out once you purchase a property if they had a prior contract in place.
    The point is that he did not tell us. Tell me where am I being disingenuous. He said he was going to make a museum and it was going to have conference rooms, a screening room and an upstairs portion. Here is the diagram from the donation campaign. The building he bought can only house ONE of the many exhibits he promised as it is 1300 sq ft. There is no space for the screening room or anything like that. He already violated what he promised during the donation campaign with the building alone. When you factor in that he wouldn’t have even been able to start on the museum for 2 years because he had a tenant in it, it becomes even worse. For you to write these concerns off like we are hating all because he made a DVD is what is disingenuous.

D181F4D9-DD1C-4849-A59C-A8D68A2FDBEE.jpeg

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If you don't like Tariq or how he moves?

Don't like TBA or PBT? Don't like Dr. Umar Johnson?

It's simple. Build you own platform and send out the message you believe we all ought to be consuming. Do that without using hating, drama/beef, bad faith questions and gaslighting as a spring board or short cut.

Like it not, ppl respond to these folks. If your talented enough and deliver the right message, ppl will respond to you as well. Be the change you want. Set the standards you seek. Be the leader you would follow.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

If you don't like Tariq or how he moves?

Don't like TBA or PBT? Don't like Dr. Umar Johnson?

It's simple. Build you own platform and send out the message you believe we all ought to be consuming. Do that without using hating, drama/beef, bad faith questions and gaslighting as a spring board or short cut.

Like it not, ppl respond to these folks. If your talented enough and deliver the right message, ppl will respond to you as well. Be the change you want. Set the standards you seek. Be the leader you would follow.
    This is the heart of the matter. This is what being on code is about.
    Dont have to like each other or agree but we should all respect production that pushes us forward as a people. We know them by their fruits.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The point is that he did not tell us. Tell me where am I being disingenuous. He said he was going to make a museum and it was going to have conference rooms, a screening room and an upstairs portion. Here is the diagram from the donation campaign. The building he bought can only house ONE of the many exhibits he promised as it is 1300 sq ft. There is no space for the screening room or anything like that. He already violated what he promised during the donation campaign with the building alone. When you factor in that he wouldn’t have even been able to start on the museum for 2 years because he had a tenant in it, it becomes even worse. For you to write these concerns off like we are hating all because he made a DVD is what is disingenuous.

View attachment 6368
    Ok first off let me say you can always alter or upgrade a building once you own it. That's literally the point of ownership. Being able to do what you want to do with the property. So it is yet to be determined that all the things he said would hapoen are not gonna happen.
    Second you can do a lot with 1300 square ft if you have a vision. Is there a special number that specifies how big a musuem is supposed to be??

Ive already spoken on the tenant piece but like I said white folks will sandbag you with an unwanted tenant in a heartbeat. I put that more on the previous owner than him. Also like my first point two years is a lot of time to do renovations. Your thinking is too limited brother.

And lastly that brother has dropped priceless game im still eating on now. From mack lessons to the three books he created that were all fire I might add. To now a whole streaming service that can put on other content creators. Not only all the master scholars he has put us on. Brother has put in a lot of work and a lot of that he put his money where his mouth is. I anchor myself by having a code for why I rock with someone. Anyone who has produced something or informs people of something that can upgrade you in real life desrves respect.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This type of discussion is exactly why I decided to only use my own money to fund my book publishing. I'll NEVER crowd fund for my books, because of the pocket watching and gaslighting that comes along with it...and yes it's pocket watching.

Anyone who has some problem with me could use the "he's a grifter" line and there will always be folks ready and eager too believe that stuff about another black person. I wouldn't just make up some silly cartoon and play the dozens....I'd be ready to kill someone who's accused me of basically being a lowlife criminal and stealing ppls money.

Yah knows I don't rock with Secure The Tribe, but I remember when one member was falsely accused of stealing money from a Good Fund Me campaign she started. It made around $5K. She provided evidence, receipts, the whole nine....but due to STT hate and mistrust, I watched this women get falsely accused and watched as the hate fueled lies quickly morphed into other lies on Twitter. Finally, I had enough and confronted one of the participants on his lack intrigety, after he made weak excuses instead of properly apologizing after being confronted with facts, receipts and evidence of her good faith. Mind you the person I questioned I used to look up too and followed him on twitter......

We are absolute experts at tearing each other down and seeing the worst in one another.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 6368
    Ive watched a lot of renovation shows with my wife. You can do a lot with 1300 sq ft especially if you start manipulating walls. You can always upgrade. Even homeowners purchase their home on potential. If you really don't think its big enough you would have to judge the whole property. One could repurpose a parking lot by putting a building on it to increase space. That's probably why he is suing the person who was trespassing on his property. You don't want anyone spoiling your vision. Ownership is a very powerful thing brother.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is there a special number that specifies how big a musuem is supposed to be??
    I literally posted the diagram from the fundraising campaign, that is the special number. How can you say there is no defined sq ft when he literally described it in his diagram. If I say "give me $60,000 and I'll make you a truck" and I come back with a 2 seater Honda Del Sol you wouldn't be concerned? If so, that's on you.
    Ive already spoken on the tenant piece but like I said white folks will sandbag you with an unwanted tenant in a heartbeat. I put that more on the previous owner than him. Also like my first point two years is a lot of time to do renovations. Your thinking is too limited brother.
    So you're saying that he bought the building and the seller never told him there was a tenant in it? You're saying my thinking is limited but people shouldn't be smart enough to vet if there are tenants in a building they want to buy? How does that even make sense?
    Ive watched a lot of renovation shows with my wife. You can do a lot with 1300 sq ft especially if you start manipulating walls. You can always upgrade. Even homeowners purchase their home on potential. If you really don't think its big enough you would have to judge the whole property. One could repurpose a parking lot by putting a building on it to increase space. That's probably why he is suing the person who was trespassing on his property. You don't want anyone spoiling your vision. Ownership is a very powerful thing brother.
    You don't know what I do and do not own so let's not play the "you just don't get it" card. HIS OWN DIAGRAM cannot fit in a 1300 sq ft building. Now if he has a plan to address the deficiencies he should make it clear but he has not. When people ask him about it he calls them names and how is that supposed to inspire confidence. Instead of answering me you keep insinuating I'm some dumb nigga and I'm far from it. My great damn money and I'm doing really good for myself so you can have all of that jibba Jabba.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This type of discussion is exactly why I decided to only use my own money to fund my book publishing. I'll NEVER crowd fund for my books, because of the pocket watching and gaslighting that comes along with it...and yes it's pocket watching.

Anyone who has some problem with me could use the "he's a grifter" line and there will always be folks ready and eager too believe that stuff about another black person. I wouldn't just make up some silly cartoon and play the dozens....I'd be ready to kill someone who's accused me of basically being a lowlife criminal and stealing ppls money.
    How is it pocket watching if it's our money?

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Who is saying "OMG Tariq got all this cash and I'm so jealous". We're just saying, hey...people have some questions but instead of answering them you call them names and make cartoons. You don't think there are better ways to handle criticism than to call people names? I was in a space and Tara Perry asked him a legitimate question and instead of answering he said "hey you must want a date with me honey...yeah you know you want it". So we're supposed to just donate and shut up?

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yah knows I don't rock with Secure The Tribe, but I remember when one member was falsely accused of stealing money from a Good Fund Me campaign she started. It made around $5K. She provided evidence, receipts, the whole nine....but due to STT hate and mistrust, I watched this women get falsely accused and watched as the hate fueled lies quickly morphed into other lies on Twitter. Finally, I had enough and confronted one of the participants on his lack intrigety, after he made weak excuses instead of properly apologizing after being confronted with facts, receipts and evidence of her good faith. Mind you the person I questioned I used to look up too and followed him on twitter......

We are absolute experts at tearing each other down and seeing the worst in one another.
    This is part of our curse we have to get over. We have to stoo finding reasons to hate in anyone who looks like us but has more clout than us.

I have considered using some sort of crowd funding just to exercise group economics with my people. It does put pressure on someone to show and prove. Im sure Tariq would not be as well known as he is if he would've ran off with the Hidden Colors money. The fact he produced something great with the money definitely helped raise his profile.

Our people have hated receipts since the days of the great prophets. Can't convince everyone but we can build with those of like mind and honest intent.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I literally posted the diagram from the fundraising campaign, that is the special number. How can you say there is no defined sq ft when he literally described it in his diagram. If I say "give me $60,000 and I'll make you a truck" and I come back with a 2 seater Honda Del Sol you wouldn't be concerned? If so, that's on you.

So you're saying that he bought the building and the seller never told him there was a tenant in it? You're saying my thinking is limited but people shouldn't be smart enough to vet if there are tenants in a building they want to buy? How does that even make sense?

You don't know what I do and do not own so let's not play the "you just don't get it" card. HIS OWN DIAGRAM cannot fit in a 1300 sq ft building. Now if he has a plan to address the deficiencies he should make it clear but he has not. When people ask him about it he calls them names and how is that supposed to inspire confidence. Instead of answering me you keep insinuating I'm some dumb nigga and I'm far from it. My great damn money and I'm doing really good for myself so you can have all of that jibba Jabba.
    I never said you were dumb in just saying you can't say someone is a scammer because their product isn't finished. We as a people need to get better at understanding goals take time to accomplish. Time as in years to come to fruition.
    As far as what is addressed. You can't tell everyone everything when you have enemies and opps around. The fact he actually owns the property shows he is not a scammer. He purchased the propert for the purpose of bulding a musuem. Until he puts something else on it or backs out of it completely I cant agree with the sentiment the brother is a scammer. White folks will sabotage. I know you have dealt with them enough to know that. You cant always expect quick perfection in an imperfect world. This is what I mean by giving each othee grace.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never said you were dumb in just saying you can't say someone is a scammer because their product isn't finished. We as a people need to get better at understanding goals take time to accomplish. Time as in years to come to fruition.
    As far as what is addressed. You can't tell everyone everything when you have enemies and opps around. The fact he actually owns the property shows he is not a scammer. He purchased the propert for the purpose of bulding a musuem. Until he puts something else on it or backs out of it completely I cant agree with the sentiment the brother is a scammer. White folks will sabotage. I know you have dealt with them enough to know that. You cant always expect quick perfection in an imperfect world. This is what I mean by giving each othee grace.
    Ok when did I say he was a scammer? Please quote the thread. If I said that then I will apologize but you need to point it out. I do not believe Tariq is a scammer not one bit.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Welp another Tariq fan club vs. Tariq anti-fan club thread. What's new.
    Inappropriate behavior should always be addressed. I would ride for brother Jay jist as hard cause the principle is the same. We should defend those who show and prove. We shouldn't be off code with each other especially when he have something to show for our efforts.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Inappropriate behavior should always be addressed. I would ride for brother Jay jist as hard cause the principle is the same. We should defend those who show and prove. We shouldn't be off code with each other especially when he have something to show for our efforts.
    I haven’t seen anything off code in here just more back and forth that goes no where.

Niggas need to stop calling everything off code for no reason.

Troy dont fuck with Tariq there is no need to keep going back and forth with his ass about it.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok when did I say he was a scammer? Please quote the thread. If I said that then I will apologize but you need to point it out. I do not believe Tariq is a scammer not one bit.
    I thought that's what you were implying this whole time. If you just honestly want to see your money used wisely I just say give it time. You need time to put out a quality product.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven’t seen anything off code in here just more back and forth that goes no where.

Niggas need to stop calling everything off code for no reason.

Troy dont fuck with Tariq there is no need to keep going back and forth with his ass about it.
    If an unsubstantiated claim was made I would have an issue but now that I know it's really about how the project is going I think its productive to discuss what goes into property ownership.
    If someone was just randomly slandering another brother just cause he doesnt like them I would call them off code. We have to be loyal to each other even if we disagree with each other.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I thought that's what you were implying this whole time. If you just honestly want to see your money used wisely I just say give it time. You need time to put out a quality product.
    So what you’re saying is instead of going off my actual words you made up your own argument for me and then debated me on your straw man.

Tariq is not a scammer. Tariq is a hustler period point blank. The niggas gets to the bag and has delivered on everything he has crowd funded.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is my last post in this thread...I can't wait til it falls off the feed.

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Don't quote me anyone.
    You're a dozens pro bro 😆
    Thanks...I try my best. Growing up the smart nerdy dude in the hood can make you quick and witty or fresh and fit.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So what you’re saying is instead of going off my actual words you made up your own argument for me and then debated me on your straw man.

Tariq is not a scammer. Tariq is a hustler period point blank. The niggas gets to the bag and has delivered on everything he has crowd funded.
    Hey man I argued you on my disagreements with your complaints. I wasn't trying to straw man you. I love honest debate.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm salty with you right now I won't even lie. You're still my brother but I don't like how you and josiah starr was trying to play me.
    You went in on the tenants piece and you went in on the size. Both of those issues could be addressed in two years. I can't say brother lied or withheld the truth. It just takes time to create a solid project especially when the project is a whole building. I think the brother and I are just tired of people making similar complaints but from a place of just being anti toward one another. At first that's how it felt. You went hard on it like you gave him all the money 😆 😆
    I feel your complaints to an extent but for many reasons one can't just give all the game away. Especially when you are simultaneously running multiple business and projects all while raising a family.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm salty with you right now I won't even lie. You're still my brother but I don't like how you and josiah starr was trying to play me.
    It's all love brother. I wasn't even trying to shoot shots at you. I apologize if it came off that way.

My issue is with this entire situation because its meaningless in the large scheme of things. I don't always totally agree with everything the voices of the New Black Media say or do, but I do understand the principles of not destroying advocates. We are at war, and WS relies on us chasing distractions and petty differences. There is a time when YOU MUST KILL the messenger, but that time isn't when Jason Black hurts your feelings with mean words or Tariq Nasheed makes a cartoon or song about you.

When Tariq or anyone else is no longer useful, we should discard them. As soon as Richard Spencer, Trump or Nick Fuentes are no longer useful to the WS's....they discard them. We have to be on that.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Every platform this was posted in, folks are laughing and making excuses for the childish behavior. BOTH sides look like fools at this point. BOTH sides are laughing like there is no tomorrow.

We literally don't need to see 10 videos coming out a week that are all 2+ hours long giving the same info. At that point, informing folks of Tariq's misdeeds has become a low paying part-time job. A 30 minute update will suffice, tbh. At a certain point, you can't help people who enjoy being conned or scammed.

If folks would rather laugh at Tariq's childish behavior instead of thinking critically, they are lost and deserve whatever consequences come from ignoring the red flags. You can't complain about the dirt being done to us if you allow folks in the community to do dirt to us by not being transparent, lying by omission, outright lying, deflecting, projecting, etc.

Both paths lead to destruction because they sow discord. Discord destroys, it doesn't build. Look at the discord surrounding the 6ZEROS tether talk... I'm pretty sure Jay could have used that time to focus on the platform, his family, his self-care, etc... Instead, he had to deal with discord.

You keep beating this dead horse. His supporters don't care about any type of credibility. If they did, they would keep him honest and transparent in his dealings with them and I've not seen that yet.

But you are taking a side. Nearly every time someone brings up something negative about Tariq, you pull out a new cape (lol?!). Ever think they BOTH like the attention and one (maybe both of them) is stretching the truth (aka LYING) to make themselves seem more credible than the other? But since one has a smaller platform, you immediately jump to " smaller platform is attention seeking"...?

---

General statement not directed at you: More people have to start thinking critically. Folks are getting COOKED out here. The mental gymnastics is astounding.
    People who are in this space are for Black Empowerment. How does that stop them being for black empowerment by laughing at the cartoon...or whomever, Dave Chapelle or an SNL skit? It's a hyperbolic statement. 'laugh to their destruction'? C'mon, with all due respect, who is going to stop being B1 over laughing at the cartoon? The question is rhetorical.

As for his supporters they don't care. Where's the lie?

According to you I'm taking a side. Coming from someone who doesn't like Tariq, I won't take that statement seriously, with all due respect. And of course Tariq loves attention. He wanted to be a rapper originally, that's a given. Tariq didn't go after dude for attention. THAT is the difference. I said it SEEMS like dude loves this back and forth with Tariq because he wants attention. See the difference? I qualified it by saying I could be wrong. I can only infer by how I perceived his video on the court proceedings. I know very little about him. You are also putting words in my mouth I NEVER said that 'smaller platform is attention seeking'. Never said that. I'm not going to repeat what I wrote because no one cares and those that do, can easily go back and see that's not what I said. If I did, quote it.

I can understand why you (and others) are frustrated no one is asking Tariq those questions. I get it. But its a fact, as of now, there is nothing said that will make him lose support. That's stating a fact. Not support. Please don't conflate facts with support.

Everyone on both sides are B1. At the end of the day its inconsequential.

D

Deleted member 1946

Tariq Nasheed has a knack for playing the dozens with his enemies. His Boochie Bear cartoon is back apparently. I've seen this on YouTube. I don't know if I should laugh or smh at the targets because they're getting clowned so bad.
    How can we build if these "leaders" are always at war? I'm so sick of this in-fighting when White supremacy is supposed to be our common enemy.

D

Deleted member 1946

That's the entire point. It CAN NOT open to the public if it's being rented out by another company. It wouldn't even be an issue if he said "hey I bought a building but there's a tenant in it so we'll get started on the museum once the lease expires". He didn't tell us anything, Taharka Bey and Pan Africanism Strikes Back exposed it and that's not right. We shouldn't have had to hear that information from them, we should have been told by Tariq. Also according to the court case it's possible that the tenants had a lease that expired in August 2024. If that is true that means that we wouldn't have even been able to see the proceeds of our work for at least two years. What were we going to be told in the interim? If we didn't know there were tenants and their lease was valid for 2 years what would be the reason why the Museum wasn't being worked on?

Does it matter? The community didn't give that person $1.2M dollars.

It was in Twitter Spaces actually.
    Thanks for sharing this. I didn't know this information.