Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Official Tubi Thread

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
S/O to HailCzr85 for the inspiration.

Paying for Netflix, Hulu, Paramount+, and all those other streaming services are a thing of the past. We're watching tv for $free.99 a month over here! It's Tubi & chill all 2024 & beyond!

What are some good, bad, or "so bad they're good" movies that you've watched on Tubi?

For me, anything made in Detroit is must watch. Detroit Tubi movies should probably have their own section, tbh.

D

Deleted member 191

PlutoTV (Poorman's CBS and Paramount Plus) and FreeVee (Poor Man's Amazon Prime) are also pretty good as well.

So bad it's good...I would give Corbin Nash on TubiTV.

This renegage cop looks for the people who killed his folks and then turns out his family were demon hunters or some shit.....it wasn't terrible but it was me saying a lot of......This really got made? give me a break.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    S/O to HailCzr85 for the inspiration.

Paying for Netflix, Hulu, Paramount+, and all those other streaming services are a thing of the past. We're watching tv for $free.99 a month over here! It's Tubi & chill all 2024 & beyond!

What are some good, bad, or "so bad they're good" movies that you've watched on Tubi?

For me, anything made in Detroit is must watch. Detroit Tubi movies should probably have their own section, tbh.

I use Netflix, Prime, Paramount+, HBO Max, etc but use Tubi the most since it has movies, tv shows, live news all rolled in one for free. I tolerate the advertisements.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I use this platform to watch older shows and movies. They actually have a good amount of stuff on there too. Like I don't even bother paying for streaming services anymore outside of Prime but I mainly use that for shopping not watching stuff.

You can look at the list here: Watch Free TV & Movies Online | Stream Full Length Videos | Tubi