Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Preppers Warning 10/18/2023

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like some of this stuff is meant to spike sales in certain goods so be aware of that BUT there is nothing wrong with being prepared. If you are going to stockpile a good amount of goods though without guns or bullets then you are foolish! Be sure to start there. It can't hurt having a good dog or two that can help protect your property either if you own a house!

John_Smauel

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I feel like some of this stuff is meant to spike sales in certain goods so be aware of that BUT there is nothing wrong with being prepared. If you are going to stockpile a good amount of goods though without guns or bullets then you are foolish! Be sure to start there. It can't hurt having a good dog or two that can help protect your property either if you own a house!
    Yup that's totally case of this trend. People don't know that fear spikes thier sales and that's the weird part of human life mixed with excessive capitalism and abuse of the 1st amendment. Some people don't need a weapon at all! And some do because they don't trust the government.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup that's totally case of this trend. People don't know that fear spikes thier sales and that's the weird part of human life mixed with excessive capitalism and abuse of the 1st amendment. Some people don't need a weapon at all! And some do because they don't trust the government.
    I think every black American man and woman should own a gun though for protection. Especially with how the police forces are and how little the government actually gives a damn about us. They just keep destroying our areas with bad policies and uplifting criminals and think they are doing amazing.