Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Preppers Warning 12/10/2023

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    These people they let cross the boarder, they like to paint them all as Mexican when to truth of the matter is, a lot of them are coming from deep in South America and other nations half way around the world. They have no sympathy for anyone here and they will target anyone. The fact that they are going after people with money as far/deep into America as Chicago tells you all you need to know.

They are EVERYWHERE at this point and many of them are terrorists and the scum of the earth but our government will continue to just turn a blind eye.

And the housing stuff he touched on. I can tell you, my older bro was trying to buy a house and has been since 2021 and he keeps getting outbid by those hedge funds and banks. He ain't the only one either. I have seen thousands of complaints online from people all over the states saying the same thing.

We are living in a house of cards. It is only a matter of time before this thing comes crumbling down.