Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Preppers Warning

Mark Black

My ancestors avatar.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Don't get me wrong. I support prepping 💯. That said, I don't need any more fear mongering from these hwite preppers. I was subscribed to dude when he was first getting his lil thing going. Then he started pivoting toward this conspiratorial ish. You don't need to be a genius to see that shit's bad and prepare as much as you can.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't get me wrong. I support prepping 💯. That said, I don't need any more fear mongering from these hwite preppers. I was subscribed to dude when he was first getting his lil thing going. Then he started pivoting toward this conspiratorial ish. You don't need to be a genius to see that shit's bad and prepare as much as you can.
    Fear mongering is a way to make a lot of money, unfortunately. Like be prepared for anything be it economic crash or a bad storm but don't live your life around this and don't let people like this dude make you feel like you gotta live in fear. A lot of our fears tend not to come to pass. Thank God too.