The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Pub, a restaurant in Pennsauken, NJ, has Black Americans sitting in Segregated Section like its the 1950s

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Sista Films The Pub Restaurant Making Black Americans Sit In A Segregated Section Like The 50s
View: https://youtu.be/5s47ZbVWBj0

And this is why we need to support mostly Black-owned restaurants from now on. There's no telling what kind of tampered, contaminated, and bad food that The Pub in Pennsauken, New Jersey is purposefully feeding the Black customers. You can't put anything at these oppressive, filthy, toilet paper aliens.

This is The Pub:

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Pictures of the location. The Pub and its staff have always been very racist towards Black people according to reports and reviews.
C7vFLGE.jpg

7SZHC88.jpg

mS1zDXE.png
AIr2AmW.jpg

yLW9CGl.jpg

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I walked into that place and saw Whites on one side and Blacks on the other I’d immediately go to the Black side and wouldn’t even think or want to go on the White side.

What has me conflicted though is that someone who would set it up like this is probably racist and so I wouldn’t want to go there at all. But as far as segregation is concerned I do that shit on my own right now.

I can only take the others in doses. I have to deal with them at work but in my private life I try to avoid them as much as possible.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's been happening for ages and it keeps getting worse by the day.

Take a look at this pool party by a school and see how they treated black kids.
    View attachment 3964
    If a school treated my child like this, I would sue the living shit out of them.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    That's been happening for ages and it keeps getting worse by the day.

Take a look at this pool party by a school and see how they treated black kids.
    View attachment 3964
    If I happen to be at this pool party for my kids and this happens, it's either my kid swims there or no one kids swim at all.
    If a school treated my child like this, I would sue the living shit out of them.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. They wouldn't hear the last of it.