The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Reality Of EVs Is That Charging Sucks

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The issue with charging infrastructure in my opinion shows how America’s priori rotors are so skewed. The country is sending billions to Ukraine to fight a proxy war with Russia when they could be using that as subsidy to get gas stations to add an electric charge station on their lots.

The feds are pushing electric but people are still running around with range anxiety. It’s sad just how far back the nation is in infrastructure.

D

Deleted member 1946

The issue with charging infrastructure in my opinion shows how America’s priori rotors are so skewed. The country is sending billions to Ukraine to fight a proxy war with Russia when they could be using that as subsidy to get gas stations to add an electric charge station on their lots.

The feds are pushing electric but people are still running around with range anxiety. It’s sad just how far back the nation is in infrastructure.
    I am pretty sure people have mentioned this to them. There is no way they don't know this. White House employees gotta go to the gas station too, and I know they don't see any electric charging stations in most places. I am sure the powers that be want people to be stressed out about electric charge station range. I have noticed that when the powers that be want something done, they get it done lickety split.