Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The RPG struggle is real sometimes fellow gamers...

D

Deleted member 191

View: https://youtu.be/Jkq6LnL82mE

This is funny but it's gaming related.
This guy and his crew are funny. I don't always watch them but when I do.....HAHAHAHA

The have NPCs and their sidequests dead to rights!! And it's ALWAYS for some item to unlock some shit that even after you have it, you're STILL underleveled or don't have enough magic or potions or whatever the fuck...

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This guy and his crew are funny. I don't always watch them but when I do.....HAHAHAHA

The have NPCs and their sidequests dead to rights!! And it's ALWAYS for some item to unlock some shit that even after you have it, you're STILL underleveled or don't have enough magic or potions or whatever the fuck...
    Great freaking acting and they nailed the Bethesda model. Those radiant quests were filled with some of that bullshit.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It’s hilarious and so true. I’m a fallout fan and they did this stupid crap over and over. It hurts the narrative when huge plot moving pieces are gated with padding. I was playing fantasian on iOS and they did this heavily to lengthen gameplay.

1. Find the 5 runes
    2. Each rune is on the other side of the map
    3. Each rune has a boss
    4. Cant get to rune 3 without the boots of drevstarvia

Just padding stuff out.

D

Deleted member 191

I’m a fallout fan
    YOU? PLAY...... FALLOUT?

pokemon what GIF

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    In the video is literally the point of every RPG most RPGs stories kind of suck Or they can be finished in like five seconds if you're overpowered for the whole point of RPG's in general is just grinding looking at Pokémon Just be a 12/13 leaders to beat the game Or some games you literally have to be at a certain level to progress so the developer is straight up saying grind to this point