Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Self Sufficiency Thread

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Where I am from we own farms and farm lands and most people are taught how to grow and process their own food locally from a really young age.

I don't like to be totally dependant so sometimes I deprive myself of certain things just so I would get used to not having it even before I can't have it any longer.
Farming and agriculture is a big way forward when you're talking about being self sufficient because it means you don't depend on the government for your food completely and you get to eat your crops fresh from harvest. There's big money is agriculture.

ladytlw67

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Check Walmart and other big box retailers for clearance outdoor items. I've been able to get large bags of garden soil for half price. There are lots of outdoor bbq stuff on sale too. If you should lose power, you can use those items to cook outdoors. Shop the garden section and buy up dying plants to do edible landscape projects and to purchase veggies that you can rehab. Buy seeds anytime you find them. They will be valuable for trading and for gardening. It will take a while to get a good garden going, and practice is required. Start now. Grow as many herbs as you can indoors. Herbs can be used for cooking as well as medicinal purposes. Buy your kids' clothes and shows now. Buy things they will need in the future because inflation will be such that you can't afford them after the collapse.

Have water catchment solutions. Be prepared for flooding and extreme thanks to cloud seeding. Prepare for rolling power outages. Know how to live without as our grandparents did in the old days. We're likely going to be going back to those times.

Buy in bulk. I buy rice, beans, etc. in 25lb. and 50lb bags. It's cheaper. Freeze dry goods before putting them away to kill bugs that may be living in them. Pay attention to prepper channels. They keep up with shortages and trends. They help you shop to stay ahead of the crowds not preparing. Buy books. They are scrubbing the internet. Helpful info will be scarce. Buy yo own radiation medicines and any medicines you might need in any type of situation.

Check out Jase Medical for natural disaster antibiotics ordering with ease: JASE Medical | Emergency Antibiotic Preparedness

Buy masks. My personal belief is that we're going to be exposed to something we really need to be masked for, but people are so comfy and conditioned to be free that they don't understand all these events are leading up to the big thing they want to unleash to transition the system. Once this war kicks off, it's a wrap. The new system will be in effect. They are ready to call in all cash and fully implement digital currency next year. Anything you can buy with cash privately, do it now. This is the darkness before the blackout. Be ready for everything. Black folks cannot afford not to not be ready. They are expecting us to ctfu so they can wipe us out. If you live in coastal areas, please move. They have a map showing areas below sea level soon. Lots of things going on in Antarctica and with cloud seeding, CERN, and HAARP that are changing the weather. Sea levels are going to rise quickly.

Also, P-Daddy and Xi-Daddy are peeping on both coasts to attack us. UN and NATO soldiers are already here in the nation ready to address chaos. They know their cowardly race soldiers are gonna wanna go home when SHTF and some may find it impossible to detain their own. They won't have any issues gathering us up.

Buy a big tent. You might need to flee your home and sleep outdoors. Keep those go bags packed and with you at all times. Have a way to defend yourselves too. Bear spray, knives, power tools, snicker bars, crowbars....something.

If you gotta go to them folks to get anything, you're going to either have to agree to their terms (a mark), take something you don't want that will alter your body, or live in a camp. The last thing you want to be is dependent upon the coming beast system.

Lastly, you're going to need to de-tech your home and lives as much as possible. Tech = surveillance now. Your phone is the police. Ring Doorbell is the police. LED smart bulbs are the police. Smart Meters are for the social credit system. They are the police. Smart anything is the police. You're willingly co-signing your own surveillance. There is so much I want to say, but can't. There is so much we need to know, but don't. Please do everything you can to be as self-sufficient as you can. It's going to be a matter of life and death. Until we are delivered from our captivity, we gotta survive it.

ladytlw67

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Check Walmart and other big box retailers for clearance outdoor items. I've been able to get large bags of garden soil for half price. There are lots of outdoor bbq stuff on sale too. If you should lose power, you can use those items to cook outdoors. Shop the garden section and buy up dying plants to do edible landscape projects and to purchase veggies that you can rehab. Buy seeds anytime you find them. They will be valuable for trading and for gardening. It will take a while to get a good garden going, and practice is required. Start now. Grow as many herbs as you can indoors. Herbs can be used for cooking as well as medicinal purposes. Buy your kids' clothes and shows now. Buy things they will need in the future because inflation will be such that you can't afford them after the collapse.

Have water catchment solutions. Be prepared for flooding and extreme thanks to cloud seeding. Prepare for rolling power outages. Know how to live without as our grandparents did in the old days. We're likely going to be going back to those times.

Buy in bulk. I buy rice, beans, etc. in 25lb. and 50lb bags. It's cheaper. Freeze dry goods before putting them away to kill bugs that may be living in them. Pay attention to prepper channels. They keep up with shortages and trends. They help you shop to stay ahead of the crowds not preparing. Buy books. They are scrubbing the internet. Helpful info will be scarce. Buy yo own radiation medicines and any medicines you might need in any type of situation.

Check out Jase Medical for natural disaster antibiotics ordering with ease: JASE Medical | Emergency Antibiotic Preparedness

Buy masks. My personal belief is that we're going to be exposed to something we really need to be masked for, but people are so comfy and conditioned to be free that they don't understand all these events are leading up to the big thing they want to unleash to transition the system. Once this war kicks off, it's a wrap. The new system will be in effect. They are ready to call in all cash and fully implement digital currency next year. Anything you can buy with cash privately, do it now. This is the darkness before the blackout. Be ready for everything. Black folks cannot afford not to not be ready. They are expecting us to ctfu so they can wipe us out. If you live in coastal areas, please move. They have a map showing areas below sea level soon. Lots of things going on in Antarctica and with cloud seeding, CERN, and HAARP that are changing the weather. Sea levels are going to rise quickly.

Also, P-Daddy and Xi-Daddy are peeping on both coasts to attack us. UN and NATO soldiers are already here in the nation ready to address chaos. They know their cowardly race soldiers are gonna wanna go home when SHTF and some may find it impossible to detain their own. They won't have any issues gathering us up.

Buy a big tent. You might need to flee your home and sleep outdoors. Keep those go bags packed and with you at all times. Have a way to defend yourselves too. Bear spray, knives, power tools, snicker bars, crowbars....something.

If you gotta go to them folks to get anything, you're going to either have to agree to their terms (a mark), take something you don't want that will alter your body, or live in a camp. The last thing you want to be is dependent upon the coming beast system.

Lastly, you're going to need to de-tech your home and lives as much as possible. Tech = surveillance now. Your phone is the police. Ring Doorbell is the police. LED smart bulbs are the police. Smart Meters are for the social credit system. They are the police. Smart anything is the police. You're willingly co-signing your own surveillance. There is so much I want to say, but can't. There is so much we need to know, but don't. Please do everything you can to be as self-sufficient as you can. It's going to be a matter of life and death. Until we are delivered from our captivity, we gotta survive it.
Great info! I am going to check out the Jase Medical website. Thanks for sharing!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We now have Groups on 6ZEROS and we have one for Self-Sufficiency and Preppers check it out:

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Any advice for renters and people in attached multi-dwelling apartments who:

- want to generate their own power supply and get a generator for backup power
    - do not have a lot of storage space
    - do not have cars or any reliable cars
    - want to create their own water supply
    - live in a moody climate that attracts lots of flies, bees, and other pests that make it almost impossible to farm very

Any advice for renters and people in attached multi-dwelling apartments who:

- want to generate their own power supply and get a generator for backup power
    - do not have a lot of storage space
    - do not have cars or any reliable cars
    - want to create their own water supply
    - live in a moody climate that attracts lots of flies, bees, and other pests that make it almost impossible to farm very well?
    In regards to your inquiry about generating backup power in an apartment setting, you may want to check out the Ecoflow Delta Max.

View: https://youtu.be/S_U_YVPrEas

In regards to water storage, I saw this video on YouTube.

15-day emergency water/food supply. Perfect for apartments and smaller spaces.

In regards to farming, someone mentioned Torpedopot in a previous thread. Those self-watering planters are perfect for an apartment setting.

Torpedopot Self-growing Planter Setup

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey 6zeros fam. I will check out the resources posted. I’m familiar with Lead farmer and his wife Lady Lead. I’ve learned stuff from their channels. I don’t have the money to buy all the equipment. I will have to work with what I have for the time being. I need to try canning food. Lead farmer pushed me to buy canning equipment early this year (I believe). I just have to find the time to try it out. There’s so much I have to do.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This video is dedicated to original author of the Reddit post made by Premar 16 who is a disabled prepper that has been in and out of hospitals her whole life.

I need to work on my bug out bags. I like this idea for emergency hospital stays. I don’t be in hospitals, but it would be wise if I had emergency supplies already prepared.

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to work on my bug out bags. I like this idea for emergency hospital stays. I don’t be in hospitals, but it would be wise if I had emergency supplies already prepared.
    I agree. I'm not in hospitals either but I have an elderly family member who is wheelchair bound who was in a nursing home and has been hospitalized due to Covid-19 and pneumonia. She's home now but having to watch her deal with her health issues, it never occurred to me to be prepared for that for myself just in case something happened to me.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree. I'm not in hospitals either but I have an elderly family member who is wheelchair bound who was in a nursing home and has been hospitalized due to Covid-19 and pneumonia. She's home now but having to watch her deal with her health issues, it never occurred to me to be prepared for that for myself just in case something happened to me.
    I hope your relative is recovered from her sickness m. I completely understand. I have family members who are in nursing homes. I don’t think they have a to go bag, but family brings them items they need. I think it would be best to prepare emergency bags anyway just in case they can’t be reached. Like I know the weather is changing and we’ll be seeing snow soon. So if you can’t visit the relative, they’ll have what they need. The only thing is where they would store the items. My uncle is long term in a care facility and shares a room. Space is limited. I would try to pack stuff that would last at least two months if possible.