The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The September Pullups

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is what the media will try and do when Black folks stand up for themselves.
"Heavily armed?" "Armed and extremely dangerous?" They don't even talk about these unruly white and non-Black "militia" groups, racist individuals, and racist gangs of uncivilized thugs like this. They humanize them to death and they don't even show them in a bad light the way they do Black people whenever we are allegedly in the wrong.

And how rich of the anti-Black racist shitrag DailyMail.co.uk to post this story with such an alarmist, sensationalist, anti-FBA racist headline to rile up its ugly, anti-Black racist readers (including those with crooked, piss colored teeth despite having a decent free healthcare system)? How hypocritical of them...

Dailymail.co.uk and many of their readers are based in the UK. How is it okay for these whites in Britain endlessly complain about migrants, illegals, Africans, Muslims, and immigrants in their freezing, miserable, shithole "royal" country and have a thing called Brexit to keep the migrants out after destroying the migrants' countries, yet it's not okay for Foundational Black American people, who hurt no one, to protect ourselves and our livelihoods from anti-Black racist migrants and illegals that act as buffers and tools of our oppression? These racist whites continue to rewrite history, try to get the bad light off themselves at Black people's expense, and spread anti-Black propaganda. All this story is set to do is to make whites feel better about themselves as they make the real victims, Black people, look like the most violent and biggest racists and bigots on earth when is it a fact that the actual biggest oppressors of humanity are wypipo. They continue to do everything they can to deliberately make bad faith arguments, compare BLM (basically all Black people) to the KKK and ISIS because "BLM = ANTIFA!!!", and equate a fictional system of Black supremacy to a very real system of white supremacy and anti-Black racist oppression.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to send a shoutout to those who were out there as boots on the ground for the month of September. We may not agree with everything or everyone, but I will allways agree with the people standing up for themselves.
    You was in the STT Space earlier. I felt like they made some valid points in there. Some were upset they didn’t get a mention which I don’t agree with but the fact that many felt they didn’t get support is legitimate.

But we’ve only heard one side so…

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn Tariq is ripping all their asses.

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    "Heavily armed?" "Armed and extremely dangerous?" They don't even talk about these unruly white and non-Black "militia" groups, racist individuals, and racist gangs of uncivilized thugs like this. They humanize them to death and they don't even show them in a bad light the way they do Black people whenever we are allegedly in the wrong.

And how rich of the anti-Black racist shitrag DailyMail.co.uk to post this story with such an alarmist, sensationalist, anti-FBA racist headline to rile up its ugly, anti-Black racist readers (including those with crooked, piss colored teeth despite having a decent free healthcare system)? How hypocritical of them...

Dailymail.co.uk and many of their readers are based in the UK. How is it okay for these whites in Britain endlessly complain about migrants, illegals, Africans, Muslims, and immigrants in their freezing, miserable, shithole "royal" country and have a thing called Brexit to keep the migrants out after destroying the migrants' countries, yet it's not okay for Foundational Black American people, who hurt no one, to protect ourselves and our livelihoods from anti-Black racist migrants and illegals that act as buffers and tools of our oppression? These racist whites continue to rewrite history, try to get the bad light off themselves at Black people's expense, and spread anti-Black propaganda. All this story is set to do is to make whites feel better about themselves as they make the real victims, Black people, look like the most violent and biggest racists and bigots on earth when is it a fact that the actual biggest oppressors of humanity are wypipo. They continue to do everything they can to deliberately make bad faith arguments, compare BLM (basically all Black people) to the KKK and ISIS because "BLM = ANTIFA!!!", and equate a fictional system of Black supremacy to a very real system of white supremacy and anti-Black racist oppression.
    You absolutely nailed it👍🏿👊🏿

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think this is Tariq's space if anyone is looking for it. He uploaded it to YouTube.

View: https://youtu.be/NcrPGI0PHP0
    He snapped but Sister Yaya made some good points that I don't think he addressed. She talked about how much she supported his endeavors and he wouldn't even promote them. I don't know what the truth is and don't really care but I felt her.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Overall, I support ANYONE who is supporting reparations, etc.
    That said, respectfully, I think its a bit much to get upset, the people with biggest platforms in that space (Tariq, over 200k subs on Youtube, Jason Black, over 144k subscribers on YouTube, Prof Black Truth, 101k subs, Dr. Boyce Watkins, 332k subs on Youtube) didn't 1. promote the pullups at all or mention more than they did and 2. Didn't combat media mischaracterizations of it on their platforms after.

And then say them not doing either 1 or 2 is 'off code' I would respectfully disagree, and I disagree still supporting the efforts. Any and all voices talking about black empowerment in all its forms is great and adds to the collective voice that the dominant society will have to answer to at some point.

Just do the work. I've never heard any of the those I mention complain any of the others didn't initially support them. They did the work and eventually got recognized by each other. Again, do the work. The aforementioned rarely cross promote each other. Their audiences are intermixed. I hear people call up to Tariq and use the term B1, a term associated with Jason Black and Prof. Black Truth. I hear callers into Jason Black's program say they'll 'land the plane' with such and such which is associated with Tariq's program.

All of them are simply doing the work and that is what has to be the most important. It's going to feel unappreciated. That's part of the work. You will be either attacked or mis-represented by the white media. That's a given. Frankly, its a bit naive to think it won't happen when we've seen it happen historically.

Again, just do the work in whatever way you can. Just because such and such didn't mention you or your group shouldn't be regarded as a diss. Frankly, you shouldn't even be concerned about it. The work and the message should be the ONLY thing on the agenda rather than expecting someone else, even people you big up yourself, to support you. Maybe they don't know. Maybe they do. It doesn't matter. If you are really living and breathing it, you just do the mother f*cking work.

Lastly, and I will state again, I fully support anyone who is doing the work. Overall, its great. However, it sounds a bit like folks want attention for what they are doing frankly. It may not be the case but it comes off like that. One caller said 'we ride for you and the new black media all the time but don't get the same support back' is a wee bit immature. I'm sorry but it sounds like it. Having said that I am in no way dismissing or minimizing the great efforts being done to get the message out.

JUST DO THE WORK.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That said, respectfully, I think its a bit much to get upset, the people with biggest platforms in that space (Tariq, over 200k subs on Youtube, Jason Black, over 144k subscribers on YouTube, Prof Black Truth, 101k subs, Dr. Boyce Watkins, 332k subs on Youtube) didn't 1. promote the pullups at all or mention more than they did and 2. Didn't combat media mischaracterizations of it on their platforms after.

And then say them not doing either 1 or 2 is 'off code' I would respectfully disagree, and I disagree still supporting the efforts. Any and all voices talking about black empowerment in all its forms is great and adds to the collective voice that the dominant society will have to answer to at some point.

Just do the work. I've never heard any of the those I mention complain any of the others didn't initially support them. They did the work and eventually got recognized by each other. Again, do the work. The aforementioned rarely cross promote each other. Their audiences are intermixed. I hear people call up to Tariq and use the term B1, a term associated with Jason Black and Prof. Black Truth. I hear callers into Jason Black's program say they'll 'land the plane' with such and such which is associated with Tariq's program.

All of them are simply doing the work and that is what has to be the most important. It's going to feel unappreciated. That's part of the work. You will be either attacked or mis-represented by the white media. That's a given. Frankly, its a bit naive to think it won't happen when we've seen it happen historically.

Again, just do the work in whatever way you can. Just because such and such didn't mention you or your group shouldn't be regarded as a diss. Frankly, you shouldn't even be concerned about it. The work and the message should be the ONLY thing on the agenda rather than expecting someone else, even people you big up yourself, to support you. Maybe they don't know. Maybe they do. It doesn't matter. If you are really living and breathing it, you just do the mother f*cking work.

Lastly, and I will state again, I fully support anyone who is doing the work. Overall, its great. However, it sounds a bit like folks want attention for what they are doing frankly. It may not be the case but it comes off like that. One caller said 'we ride for you and the new black media all the time but don't get the same support back' is a wee bit immature. I'm sorry but it sounds like it. Having said that I am in no way dismissing or minimizing the great efforts being done to get the message out.

JUST DO THE WORK.
    The entire “big 3” moniker is problematic because it creates a hierarchy. I simply look at it as people who have more influence than others and keep it at that.

Instead of looking to the more influential to put you on, build your own following. Become just as influential as them so you can push what is near and dear to you.

This is more of that zaddy worshipping shit just with Black people. Do you really need a big 3 co-sign? No.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The entire “big 3” moniker is problematic because it creates a hierarchy. I simply look at it as people who have more influence than others and keep it at that.

Instead of looking to the more influential to put you on, build your own following. Become just as influential as them so you can push what is near and dear to you.

This is more of that zaddy worshipping shit just with Black people. Do you really need a big 3 co-sign? No.
    I somehow think that I know, but I still ask who or what is the Big 3.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I truly, truly hope there are other voices that become as relevant and have the reach of the big 3 or big 4 or whomever. It's needed. So, I'm cheering for the Secure The Tribe and any other individuals or groups.

I personally would love for a sister version of the 'big 3', with similar numbers and reach. It's desperately needed and a few sisters I think are on the cusp if they were to start their own podcast. About 6, maybe 7 years ago, I thought Cynthia G was going to be that and I recall around 2015 I donated a little money to her. Biggest regret now, but I was hoping she'd be another Jason Black or Tariq with her own spin on it. Vicki Dillard won't be it for a few reasons. She'll still have some reach but won't be it.

Tariq is self described as being 'petty' so you know he'll clown. It's a given. You take the good with the bad. Same with Jason Black. He and I would likely never be personal friends given his personality and mine but I contribute to ever project he does. Dr. Umar often likes his own self promotion it seems over the work but I donated to his school anyway, because he preaches black love unapologetically and will always eloquently argue for black empowerment.

I didn't hear Jason Black once talk about the museum during Tariq's drive but the two are cool and I heard Tariq recommend him and Prof. Black Truth to the audience of Jumper. They are just doing the work, over time, your work and how you carry yourself is your paperwork.
    Exactly why I don’t fuck with Tariq.

View: https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1575188154767708160?s=46&t=t0StLyrIgKYE0XGY08PpWw

He should have just left it alone but now he is going to go in and attack Yaya. You see what he really thinks about Black people when they don’t follow his every word.

LOL..y'all know Tariq. He will get petty and clown if he feels its a diss. I'm not saying he's right for doing it but real talk, if you gonna put his name in your mouth, and you know it will look like shade, then accept what comes next.

I'm not saying be scared. F*ck that, I don't give a f*ck who it is, Tariq, you, Biden, if I wanna speak on it, I speak on it, that's anyone here, after seeing the posts. Everyone here, even those I disagreed with on this or that, man or woman, will get it in if they feel so inclined.

But if you know a person is going to react a certain way, Tariq for example, don't be surprised at how he comes back at you. Fair or unfair.

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

JUST DO THE WORK.
    Think about how Dr. Claud felt all those years talking his heart out to people and we are JUST now recognizing him for his work!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Yeah, Tariq is done. Its on and popping now between Tariq and Secure The Tribe. Just from observance, there is no way you are gonna guilt trip or scare Tariq, TBA or PBT into supporting you. None. Any such tactic will do what we see here, make them NOT support you. My advice would have been keep doing the work. Call in to the programs not promoting too heavy but mention events that address reparations, etc, specifically, low key.

In that space there is a lot of comingling of people. This site for example has all kinds of folks I'd imagine, Moorish Science, ADOS, FBA, New Black Media, etc, You can't force relationships. They happen over time, organically and if you put any one name in your mouth, do it with respect, Birdman style 'Put some respect in that name".

I fux with Tariq heavy. That doesn't mean I don't want Secure The Tribe to cease. I hope they keep protesting, keep 'pulling up' and get bigger and although at this point I can't see it happening, maybe one day them and Tariq can either be cool or respectfully just keep each other's name out each other mouths and co-exist in the same space.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ttZB6H-TE

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They need to keep at it. Close our damn borders and fix these damn problems. This is how you get attention. Don't let them back away from it, ignore it, or blast us in the media. Keep at it. We are well within our rights to arm up and protest this nonsense cause these illegals damage the country and the most damage they do is to the black communities.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I haven't heard Mechee much if at all but I heard good things about what she spitting. Seems the beef is more personality conflict rather than differing on black empowerment.

That said, it pretty much don't matter how much you come at Tariq, so far, he's withstood all-comers. Don't know if it will last but as long as he delivers on projects, people will look beyond his past and pettiness.

It would be nice if all the personality conflicts would end but as I said before, its the norm in most movements. Even with white supremacists. Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer don't like each other but agree on basically the same thing. Mitch McConnell and Trump differ but they support 99% of the same thing that Republicans vote for.

As long as everyone in our space is calling out white supremacy, backing reparations, and the rest, the other stuff will be uncomfortable but won't stop the movement.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq lit the powder keg with that last broadcast... Didn't have to say Mechee X's name at all. As soon as I heard him say her name, I knew what was coming next... And so it begins... again...
    (It's MecheeX, so language warning.)

View: https://youtu.be/-v_saRYL9wM
    Tariq is messy, petty, silly and a joke. He is always falling out with everyone, making silly cartoons, dissing people, and alladat. He didn't handle the Secure the Tribe in a masculine way at all. He should have took their criticism and addressed them head on but instead he wanted to go in on Yaya and show all these photos of her and her paperwork. He is an entertainer and a dating book author but a leader he is not.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It would be nice if all the personality conflicts would end but as I said before, its the norm in most movements. Even with white supremacists. Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer don't like each other but agree on basically the same thing. Mitch McConnell and Trump differ but they support 99% of the same thing that Republicans vote for.

As long as everyone in our space is calling out white supremacy, backing reparations, and the rest, the other stuff will be uncomfortable but won't stop the movement.
    I understand this, but to bring in other names who have said nothing about what's happening is very distracting and will s l o w down the movement. People will be too busy holding spaces, listening to spaces, making videos and listening to/watching videos instead of doing work for our people and in the community. Time is very valuable and we cannot afford to use it like this.

Tariq even got a veiled death threat in his space last night because of what's going on.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand this, but to bring in other names who have said nothing about what's happening is very distracting and will s l o w down the movement. People will be too busy holding spaces, listening to spaces, making videos and listening to/watching videos instead of doing work for our people and in the community. Time is very valuable and we cannot afford to use it like this.

Tariq even got a veiled death threat in his space last night because of what's going on.
    When he tried to latch onto New Era Detroit them niggas was not having it. The leader of New Era told Tariq to keep their name out of his mouth. I thought homie was going too hard but I realized that he wanted to keep that drama away from his movement.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    On balance he's repeatedly said he doesn't want to be seen as or called a leader. He can be criticized as being on code or not, but he's never claimed to be a leader.
    But he acts like a leader so eventhough he says he is not people follow him because he tells them what to think, what to buy, who they should listen to, who to not listen to, what books they should read and more. People are lot following him for no reason. He talks with a forked tongue he acts like the people’s but says he’s not so he’s not targeted by the FBI.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

The work will go on. As was mentioned before he's done the clapbacks, videos, etc before. The work has gone on and has gotten bigger and wider. Are the beefs good? No. But the work to get reparations, etc, has gotten bigger and bigger and I've not seen any prior evidence people aren't putting in the work. Dr. Umar and him beef. He's still putting in the work. He and Mechee beefed, she's still putting in the work.

Some beefs were needed. His beefs with Cynthia G and Tommy Sotomayor were needed. Both have seen their numbers stagnate or fall off the map. Cynthia G has about 113 subscribers. Its stagnant. She was at 111-112 for a couple months. At one point she had well over twice as many subs as Professor Black Truth. He's at 100k now. She was about 25k subs ahead of TBA, now he's at 144k. Tommy Sotomayor is pretty much gone from all platforms. He used to be big 6, 7 years ago. He's a non factor now.

This will get old in a week or two and it will all go back to 'semi' normal. The Revolt TV program will come out and that will diffuse things a bit. The elections are coming up and that will be a new focus for the time being.

So, while these distractions if some wanna call them that are 'disunifying' all voices, they won't stop the momentum. If someone who was out there doing the work, such as Ya Ya and others now stop, they weren't really about the work anyway truth be told. So, lets see what the Secure The Vote people do.

Cynthia G wasn't about the work eventually after her beef with Tariq and TBA. This will tell us who is about the work by what they do after.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This will get old in a week or two and it will all go back to 'semi' normal. The Revolt TV program will come out and that will diffuse things a bit. The elections are coming up and that will be a new focus for the time being.

If someone who was out there doing the work, such as Ya Ya and others now stop, they weren't really about the work anyway truth be told. So, lets see what the Secure The Vote people do.
    Definitely hope things die down, because we have bigger fish to fry.

Also agree on seeing if they continue to put in work. Right now it sounds like they're clout chasing. Unless they really are new to this type of work? (I don't keep up with all of these people. 😅) Who cares if Tariq or others called it a rally... who cares if they mentioned you at all...? Do the work and people will know.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't heard Mechee much if at all but I heard good things about what she spitting. Seems the beef is more personality conflict rather than differing on black empowerment.

That said, it pretty much don't matter how much you come at Tariq, so far, he's withstood all-comers. Don't know if it will last but as long as he delivers on projects, people will look beyond his past and pettiness.

FACTS