The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The States That Have Produced The Most NFL Draft Picks

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
A few surprises here and there but not too much. Interesting NY state has so many people and relatively so few draft picks in comparison to far less populous states. Michigan as well .

438711471_981135353369718_4602745067059666647_n.jpg

Supabrett

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Damn. Didn't think florida would be that far ahead.
Imagine if they all stayed in state like they used to.

Bmick#8
Bmick#8
Crimson Tide wouldve had fewer titles by far if the Florida schools had their stuff together. Miami, FLorida, and Florida state ran the 90's and part of the early 2000's. Back when Miami played at the Orange Bowl and the state kept their talent. I kinda hate it because Bama fans act like all their talent is home grown.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Damn. Didn't think florida would be that far ahead.
Imagine if they all stayed in state like they used to.
I had no doubt about Florida. Their high schools are deep in talent. What kinda surprised me are Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Penn State, Pitt, Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State pretty much get a good portion of their talent in state. Surprised so few are in the pros compared to Florida and Texas. Pennsylvania is the 5th most populous state, then Ohio at 7th and Michigan at 10th.

I also notice them big azz corn fed white boys out of Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma may go to D1 but ain't good enough to get drafted.