Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    man I just thought the same thing after seeing who they put out as the "Tulsa shooter." as TBA says, the more blatant they get and the more dire it gets for Blacks, the less scared negroes can deny what is happening to us. "and. this. is.good."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    man I just thought the same thing after seeing who they put out as the "Tulsa shooter." as TBA says, the more blatant they get and the more dire it gets for Blacks, the less scared negroes can deny what is happening to us. "and. this. is.good."
    You can't tell me that the crooked police didn't cut a deal with this Black Non-FBA man and have him shoot somebody to help take the heat off of these demon white supremacist race soldiers and anti-Black racist terrorists running amok and causing REAL havoc. Same thing with the NY Subway shooter and the rest of these supposed "crime waves." From the Black mentally ill, to the Black foreigners, to the Black juvies, to the Black convicts and ex-cons, these race soldiers and WS are using them to push their sick, disgusting agenda and to promote their tired, but dangerous anti-Black narrative so that they can get more funding to do more oppressive harm to us.

nyc12

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can't tell me that the crooked police didn't cut a deal with this Black Non-FBA man and have him shoot somebody to help take the heat off of these demon white supremacist race soldiers and anti-Black racist terrorists running amok and causing REAL havoc. Same thing with the NY Subway shooter and the rest of these supposed "crime waves." From the Black mentally ill, to the Black foreigners, to the Black juvies, to the Black convicts and ex-cons, these race soldiers and WS are using them to push their sick, disgusting agenda and to promote their tired, but dangerous anti-Black narrative so that they can get more funding to do more oppressive harm to us.
    The untold truth ♥️ It's a shame how they're using immigrants and painting their crimes against FBA by falsely identifying them under "Black / African American". 99.9% of the heinous crimes in NYC are committed by Non-FBA males.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The untold truth ♥️ It's a shame how they're using immigrants and painting their crimes against FBA by falsely identifying them under "Black / African American". 99.9% of the heinous crimes in NYC are committed by Non-FBA males.
    But then highlight their success as something different. You’re Black when you steal, Nigerian when you’re a doctor. It’s a scam.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Osman Igal I'm confident this is a non-#FBA, I'm also confident this isn't random, with all of the pale males doing these mass shootings, they are going to attempt to switch the focus to "Black's and the gun issues" The twist is coming. #B1 #FBA #StayOnCode Man critically injured after ‘random stranger’ shoots him during disc golf tournament, police say
    Let me take a wild guess. Mr. Non-FBA was there with a assless Becky and that made the Pinkerton shoot ol boy? SMH Disc golf is a fast pace type of white game.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That's a north African cousin if I ever seen one. They will lump him in with FBA's no doubt.
    No way. ALL the Anti-Blacks are known & will remain here to pay the ultimate price along with WS, fried & laid to the side! 💯

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    No way. ALL the Anti-Blacks are known & will remain here to pay the ultimate price along with WS, fried & laid to the side! 💯
    GwynShivers it sucks to have all these forces around us that don't want to see justice come to us. Even our own people will sabotage us to get in good with Mr. Chaaalie and Ms. Ann. I truly agree with you. They have another thing coming!

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    the same playbook when covid hit, Asians were the face of covid for about 2 months, then they switched it up and made Black people the face of it, even though Black people were resisting it better than everyone else.