The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Ukraine vs Russia Megathread

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Vladimir Putin needs to answer for war crime against humanity for what he's done in Ukraine simply because he felt he can and there's no one to stand in his way since even USA couldn't lift a finger to stop him.
America asserting Putin is guilty of crimes against humanity is laughable because the world knows they are THE most culpable of that crime against its black population for the longest. They are reluctant to show force to stop him because of highly potential escalation into WW3 and we're talking nuclear fallout like no other -Chernobyl would pale in significance!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Post World War II until about the '90s (Bosnia) is the only time in European history over the last 1000 years there is any peace. Historically, maybe one can count the mid 1800s for about 30 or 40 years as they were civil wars but at least 2 or more European nations have fought each other literally every generation for at least a thousand years. No joke. No cap. Some of the wars were so long they had names like the 30 years war and the 100 year war.

They were fighting each other before the Romans invaded, while the Romans invaded. So much so one of the descriptions of them from Roman historians were 'warlike' when translated. It's in their culture, their DNA. The only reason they gave it a breather after WW2 is because they got so good at killing they almost exterminated themselves with modern weaponry. Russia alone lost 20 million people. The low end of estimated deaths is 40 million (way too low in my estimation) and the high ends is about 80 million.

Let them battle it out. None of our business.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
To be in power means strong and offensive to be weak means defensive.

the only thing that keep USA afloat and still be the world some what global power right now is the world still using dollar as global trade currency and few country that are still sympathetic to usa

the war might rain or shine whites overstand what is power and competition it is their thing fighting but before war hunger pang and diseases will be felt around the globe and the painful part you will not be allowed to say im hungry you will have to surfer in silence.

Attachments

IMG_1661694948050.png

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
SANCTIONS ⁉️⁉️⁉️‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The first big mistake when blacks were freed off the plantations is letting the sell outs exist. Every single failed rebellion was in part due to someone dropping dime. Most plantations had known snitches. It was known who these folks were. Yet, they were allowed to live among folks. l

Watch a documentary called 'Spies of Mississippi', jealous blacks would often volunteer to dime on the civil rights leaders. A few still around.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
SANCTIONS ⁉️⁉️⁉️‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️

In a news interview earlier today a prominent Chinese official when asked retorted 'sanctions never work' before citing several countries that still thrived despite the sanctions.

Russia's economy is probably far more robust than the west likes to think. Russia's governing elites are hardliners and just as strategic as western governments that always seek to underestimate them to quell their own fears.
I guess christmas will be cancelled this year then 😂😂

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Post World War II until about the '90s (Bosnia) is the only time in European history over the last 1000 years there is any peace. Historically, maybe one can count the mid 1800s for about 30 or 40 years as they were civil wars but at least 2 or more European nations have fought each other literally every generation for at least a thousand years. No joke. No cap. Some of the wars were so long they had names like the 30 years war and the 100 year war.

They were fighting each other before the Romans invaded, while the Romans invaded. So much so one of the descriptions of them from Roman historians were 'warlike' when translated. It's in their culture, their DNA. The only reason they gave it a breather after WW2 is because they got so good at killing they almost exterminated themselves with modern weaponry. Russia alone lost 20 million people. The low end of estimated deaths is 40 million (way too low in my estimation) and the high ends is about 80 million.

They are intrinsically warmongers. They are not happy unless they are killing some group or committing genocides and will insist it was justified.
I (like to) think that a lot of these recent environmental misfortunes/civil unrests befalling these non black countries is karma for all the centuries of injustices they did to black people👍🏿
As long as we're not directly affected, I couldn't care less about their self inflicted plight!👍🏿👊🏿

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
In a news interview earlier today a prominent Chinese official when asked retorted 'sanctions never work' before citing several countries that still thrived despite the sanctions.

Russia's economy is probably far more robust than the west likes to think. Russia's governing elites are hardliners and just as strategic as western governments that always seek to underestimate them to quell their own fears.
I guess christmas will be cancelled this year then 😂😂
Pope imposes deadline for Vatican to transfer assets to bank

SUPPOSEDLY this is being done because of a legitimate Real Estate scandal. However I think they are using the Scandal as a smokescreen to possibly prepare for an almost certain & expected $hit $torm⁉️⁉️❓❓❓❓

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
America asserting Putin is guilty of crimes against humanity is laughable because the world knows they are THE most culpable of that crime against its black population for the longest. They are reluctant to show force to stop him because of highly potential escalation into WW3 and we're talking nuclear fallout like no other -Chernobyl would pale in significance!
On that very note, you're quite correct and there's no arguments there. Isn't Biden in a way supportive of what's going on in the War? WW3 will definitely be inevitable if any show of military force is used against Russia and I'm sure Russia have been looking up to that.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
On that very note, you're quite correct and there's no arguments there. Isn't Biden in a way supportive of what's going on in the War? WW3 will definitely be inevitable if any show of military force is used against Russia and I'm sure Russia have been looking up to that.
Why's Biden still breathing?! He always reminds me of Mr Burns from the Simpsons.
Russia already has a stockpile of anti radiation kit and copious iodine supplies for all its citizens for sure. It's us black people that will suffer the most as per usual because they'll gleefully seize the opportunity to neglect us and do another Tuskegee on us. We shouldn't wait in ignorance for the inevitable only to despair but should discreetly prepare in anticipation -like Will Smith in Legend. Hopefully that scenario won't occur but . . . ? 👍🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Pope imposes deadline for Vatican to transfer assets to bank

SUPPOSEDLY this is being done because of a legitimate Real Estate scandal. However I think they are using the Scandal as a smokescreen to possibly prepare for an almost certain & expected $hit $torm⁉️⁉️❓❓❓❓
If it's legit, how's it scandalous? 🤔 Bruh, you need to enlighten us (me) because I'm unable to deduce the unsavoury element implied. Break it down -the 'shit storm' ?👍🏿

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

The Iceman Inheritance by Michael Bradley goes into detail about why they are like this and where the warlike mentality comes from.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If it's legit, how's it scandalous? 🤔 Bruh, you need to enlighten us (me) because I'm unable to deduce the unsavoury element implied. Break it down -the 'shit storm' ?👍🏿
    So this is supposedly being done because of some investment involving $100’s of millions of dollars. The scandal is legitimate, however because of the uncertainty of the Ukrainian War & tensions with China & add to the fact that the Pope set a Thirty deadline to achieve this task, many observers are viewing this with a questionable Side Eye. The scandal may simply provide a convenient cover to prepare for impending collapse, doom, etc.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    So this is supposedly being done because of some investment involving $100’s of millions of dollars. The scandal is legitimate, however because of the uncertainty of the Ukrainian War & tensions with China & add to the fact that the Pope set a Thirty deadline to achieve this task, many observers are viewing this with a questionable Side Eye. The scandal may simply provide a convenient cover to prepare for impending collapse, doom, etc.
    Bruh, thanx for responding but:

What exactly is being alleged and by whom?

Can you identify the 'legitimate' element you keep alluding to? Still an oxymoron if it's legit but scandalous.

What task did the Pope set with a 30 day deadline?
    Why is the Pope acting as arbiter? Why does he have this authority and do all the parties accept his involvement?

Wars are always unpredictable with no happy ever after endings so why wouldn't non combatant observers be critical (side eye) of the actions of the squabbling parties and their alliances?

Exactly what is the scandal?

What kind of imminent doom?

I appreciate that you overstand the 'alarming' issue but it's still not clear to me (maybe others) and if it's that critical with potential to harm us all, we all need to be in the know 👍🏿

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh, thanx for responding but:

What exactly is being alleged and by whom?

Can you identify the 'legitimate' element you keep alluding to? Still an oxymoron if it's legit but scandalous.

What task did the Pope set with a 30 day deadline?
    Why is the Pope acting as arbiter? Why does he have this authority and do all the parties accept his involvement?

Wars are always unpredictable with no happy ever after endings so why wouldn't non combatant observers be critical (side eye) of the actions of the squabbling parties and their alliances?

Exactly what is the scandal?

What kind of imminent doom?

I appreciate that you overstand the 'alarming' issue but it's still not clear to me (maybe others) and if it's that critical with potential to harm us all, we all need to be in the know 👍🏿

Please forgive me for being confusing but for the sake of clarity it would be best to read the article for greater understanding.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer