Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Umbrella Academy pushing trans issues on kids

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I am sorry but wtf?

"A family of former child heroes, now grown apart, must reunite to continue to protect the world."

This show was made for older children and teens and now they are forcing transitioning into the story. I never watched this nor had any interest in it but I know SEVERAL people with kids who watch this. WTF!!!

Like I get it, you transitioned irl and that was your choice but this shouldn't be reflected in the show. Be a better actor. She knows how to be a woman. She could fake it for the role. Plenty of gay men play straight men. Straight men/women play gay roles. Why are trans people getting a pass to drag their irl stuff into character roles like this?

If this was for adults, I wouldn't care so much but this show is for kids... This is wrong.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ice Cube Reaction GIF

This ish is getting real stupid. They want kids confused and controlled like farm animals.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Ice Cube Reaction GIF

This ish is getting real stupid. They want kids confused and controlled like farm animals.
    Home school your children or else we'll have LIL NAS X's & ME TOO females at large, adding letters onto the LGBTQIA++++!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's an agenda that they are pushing. Doing everything to turn our kids against us. I don't want to believe that this is happening, but here is it and the government are not doing anything to get them under control.
    They want state babies. They want kids they can control.

I read that this gender BS was started by known pedophiles as a means to rip children from their mothers, make them hate their fathers, and instill trust in the state so they can prey on them!

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

I am sorry but wtf?

"A family of former child heroes, now grown apart, must reunite to continue to protect the world."

This show was made for older children and teens and now they are forcing transitioning into the story. I never watched this nor had any interest in it but I know SEVERAL people with kids who watch this. WTF!!!

Like I get it, you transitioned irl and that was your choice but this shouldn't be reflected in the show. Be a better actor. She knows how to be a woman. She could fake it for the role. Plenty of gay men play straight men. Straight men/women play gay roles. Why are trans people getting a pass to drag their irl stuff into character roles like this?

If this was for adults, I wouldn't care so much but this show is for kids... This is wrong.
    Them having the trans character bring their lifestyle on screen seems to be a promotion of the lifestyle. It's crazy how they take these marginal cases of gender dysphoria and make it into a hot button issue that they display on television for kids. And now all these celebrities are coming out as non-binary and trans, playing to the tune Hollywood's been belting out.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    That's an agenda that they are pushing. Doing everything to turn our kids against us. I don't want to believe that this is happening, but here is it and the government are not doing anything to get them under control.
    Makes me think of 1984 when the kids had the authority to report their parents for not playing into the societal narrative being spun.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Them having the trans character bring their lifestyle on screen seems to be a promotion of the lifestyle. It's crazy how they take these marginal cases of gender dysphoria and make it into a hot button issue that they display on television for kids. And now all these celebrities are coming out as non-binary and trans, playing to the tune Hollywood's been belting out.
    Hollywood is just part of the disease.

Gender dysphoria is very rare. VERY rare. All this crap is being used to push pedophilia. I am telling you. They need people confused so the perverts in power, Hollywood, and running corporations can have kids as young as they please in their bed without having to go to Epstien Island to hide it.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Hollywood is just part of the disease.

Gender dysphoria is very rare. VERY rare. All this crap is being used to push pedophilia. I am telling you. They need people confused so the perverts in power, Hollywood, and running corporations can have kids as young as they please in their bed without having to go to Epstien Island to hide it.
    You're right. It's a step by step guide to sexual deviancy being normalize and the floodgates will be opened for pedophilia (which they've already been swung open). In the next few years I'm sure we're going to see even more sexual themes pushed to kids and they'll try to make pedophilia an orientation.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're right. It's a step by step guide to sexual deviancy being normalize and the floodgates will be opened for pedophilia (which they've already been swung open). In the next few years I'm sure we're going to see even more sexual themes pushed to kids and they'll try to make pedophilia an orientation.
    There are already articles coming out being sympathetic toward pedos. That is how it started with trans people. They started feeling bad for them and wanting to learn more about them. Then they deemed it not a mental illness. This is where things are heading. If people don't wake up, I can see pedophilia being "normalized" come 2030.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They're not pushing the "trans agenda" on anyone, you're either trans or your not. Kids should know that there's people who are part of the LGBT community, because if those kids fall under that umbrella then it's showing them that it's okay to be different. I wish I had this stuff growing up, I would have come to terms with who I was easier. Also comparing trans people to pedophiles is sick IMO. People are just spreading misinformation causing people to get the wrong idea. There's scientific proof that trans people are who they are and trans kids cannot get any surgery until they are 18 years old. If kids are able to learn about the birds and the bees in fifth grade they certainly can learn about trans people.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They're not pushing the "trans agenda" on anyone, you're either trans or your not. Kids should know that there's people who are part of the LGBT community, because if those kids fall under that umbrella then it's showing them that it's okay to be different. I wish I had this stuff growing up, I would have come to terms with who I was easier. Also comparing trans people to pedophiles is sick IMO. People are just spreading misinformation causing people to get the wrong idea. There's scientific proof that trans people are who they are and trans kids cannot get any surgery until they are 18 years old. If kids are able to learn about the birds and the bees in fifth grade they certainly can learn about trans people.
    I think it’s important to see the nuance in certain things and not look at it as us vs them all the time. For instance, your stance assumes there is no possibility for predators to fall under the trans and trans acceptance banner to gain access to women and to children. Since you do not recognize that as a possibility, which it is, it makes you unable to police your community.

We cannot partner with you if you’re unwilling to see any fault in your community. When our concerns about males in female bathrooms, teachers talking to kids about sex and confusing male and female, males winning scholarships by competing against women, and etc are not acknowledged it smacks partnership square in the face.

How can we co-exist if your freedom encroaches on mine? How can we co-exist when you want grown males in bathrooms with my young daughter? How can we coexist when there are people in your community that do not feel as if they have to disclose their trans status?

So I need to accept males imposing themselves on me in every way? I have to accept them coming on to me pretending to be a female when they are not! I have to accept that my daughter has to compete against individuals with biological advantages which can deny her opportunity.

I think the disingenuousness in this discussion is a huge issue.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    What are your thoughts on the following video of a drag queen walking a child around?

View: https://twitter.com/TheLaurenChen/status/1543405646049058816?s=20&t=Jo1U5B4ZHZvgmFBsSJNDWQ

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pedophiles are using trans identity to get closer to children. It has nothing to do with being trans. You ever hear of that overweight white Canadian man who said he was a trans woman and wanted to have period parties with 12-year-old girls, no adults and clothing optional?

Transgenderism is up over 1000% and that should be a red flag to anyone. Gender dysphoria is an extremely rare thing. The fact that we now have upwards of 20% of the youth thinking they are trans or some other gender identity should be alarming. They are following trends. It is trendy to "identify" as something and parents pushing children into this is going to cause a lot of problems. I know it isn't a "phase" for everyone but for most kids, it is. So much so that it is trendy to have a mental illness these days.

Looks at profiles on Twitter. They look like Tumblr nonsense. I have no issue with trans people when they are adults and making these choices for themselves but we have a culture telling children and convening children they are trans and that is a problem.

My mom's younger friend has a 12-year-old daughter. One of her teachers was telling her that she might be trans because she doesn't like girly things. WTF is that? Thankfully she told her mom and her mom pulled her out that school.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If ya kid becomes a tranny off a show, they're doomed anyway.

This the one show it kinda makes sense to have that shit in there since the actor turned into one.
    That’s too reductionist. It’s games, movies, cartoons, commercials, music, and more not just a show. They are being inundated with the agenda.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know they are forcing this shit, but if you end up gay because of tv, you were gay anyway.
    We don't know about this. Not when it comes to young children. I don't believe people are born gay, trans, whatever. I think they are molded into this from a very young age be it by their parents, TV programming, or outside influences in their friends circles. You don't start feeling things till you hit puberty.

A lot of these so-called trans kids are probably just lesbian, bi, or gay but because it is trendy to be trans and people make you feel special because of it, they would rather be that. Being a vanilla gay doesn't get you as much attention anymore. Most people don't give a crap.