Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The walking dead has a new season dafuq?

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yoooooo…I cant believe this show is still coming on. I stopped watching like two seasons before Rick quit, show started to fall off. I faintly remember they made it to some town i think it was terminus, it was, they had a garden and the black dude with the tiger was there. is the show any good? i think they changed show runners like 4 years ago

Watch The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 1 Online | AMC

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yoooooo…I cant believe this show is still coming on. I stopped watching like two seasons before Rick quit, show started to fall off. I faintly remember they made it to some town i think it was terminus, it was, they had a garden and the black dude with the tiger was there. is the show any good? i think they changed show runners like 4 years ago

Watch The Walking Dead Season 11 Episode 1 Online | AMC
    Dude I remember when I saw this CGI background I was like: prince disgust

maxresdefault.jpg

The show started to get really really bad...and the plot becoming super stupid. I want to get back into it but Im like 4 seasons behind and don't have cable.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I still haven't peeped the show.

Is it worth checking out or was it a lot of hype?

Man the first couple of seasons were some really good TV. What I liked is that the characters didn't have plot armor. If a nigga was gonna get killed...he was gonna get killed...many beloved characters died in the show and gruesomely, it was crazy. I have never seen anything like it. The show was almost like they filmed a long movie and just chopped it up into episodes, kinda like breaking bad...great narrative and engrossing.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Man the first couple of seasons were some really good TV. What I liked is that the characters didn't have plot armor. If a nigga was gonna get killed...he was gonna get killed...many beloved characters died in the show and gruesomely, it was crazy. I have never seen anything like it. The show was almost like they filmed a long movie and just chopped it up into episodes, kinda like breaking bad...great narrative and engrossing.
    I’m with you on this, it had me hooked like crack and then fell off.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Dude I remember when I saw this CGI background I was like: prince disgust

maxresdefault.jpg

The show started to get really really bad...and the plot becoming super stupid. I want to get back into it but Im like 4 seasons behind and don't have cable.
    I used to watch this religiously, but they went to far with the people walking for 5 minutes in between 15 minutes of commercials.

There would be episodes where nothing happened but you got to watch a bunch of commercials.

They should have shut it down after maybe Season 6.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I’m with you on this, it had me hooked like crack and then fell off.
    Once they were done squeezing every once of story out of the comic books, it was a wrap. But it was still making money so they keep milking that sucker dry.

If they had shut it off at the right time, they could be making a triumphant return right now. But now everybody is sick of it.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I still haven't peeped the show.

Is it worth checking out or was it a lot of hype?
    First 3 seasons is must see tv. There is a reason it got popular. Probably going back now without the commercial breaks would be a much better experience.

Heres a warning though: The show went 5 seasons too long. Let that sink in. It is exactly what it sounds like.

Manta

Registered
    zBucks
    If they had shut it off at the right time, they could be making a triumphant return right now. But now everybody is sick of it.

That's a good point. With the right ending and storyline, some sort of reboot could have even been just as successful after a few years. At this point, I haven't heard of anyone with anything good to say about the recent seasons and I doubt anyone will want to hear about it for a long time when it finally does end lol

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I loved the first few seasons but I think back in like 2015, I stopped watching it. I don't remember what season it was on but I just remember falling asleep watching an episode and never bothering with it again. I had no idea it was even still going. Holy crap. I thought with the ratings, the show would have just ended. Most people I know stopped watching it.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I used to watch this religiously, but they went to far with the people walking for 5 minutes in between 15 minutes of commercials.

There would be episodes where nothing happened but you got to watch a bunch of commercials.

They should have shut it down after maybe Season 6.
    mjlol Straight facts. They used to pad a season with 2-3 episodes with absolutely nothing happening to move the story along. A whole episode of people gardening and shit.