Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Walking Dead has finally ended, kinda

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
I haven't watched The Walking Dead since maybe season 3. I did try to watch after. I watched part of season 4 and 5, but that was it. I then watches the episode when Negan showed up, but only watched that one episode and was done from there.

Well the series finale finally aired the other day. I didn't tune in, but did anyone here tune in? How was the finale? I hear it was fairly decent, but I have no plans to check it out. Maybe one day I'll rewatch the series, but I don't think I can put myself through that. Plus now they have two ongoing spin-offs, both of which I don't watch either. I maybe watched the first couple episodes of Fear the Walking Dead, but never stuck with that either.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I tuned in after stopping around season 7. I thought the finale was terrible. LOL. It just lead to 3 new spin offs.
    I remember this episode when those trash people that dressed like Kanye were the main antagonists and Rick stood ontop of this pile of trash. The CGI was so janky I knew I was gonna give up the show then. I can’t remember the season but it was that trashy people led by that weird looking woman.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember this episode when those trash people that dressed like Kanye were the main antagonists and Rick stood ontop of this pile of trash. The CGI was so janky I knew I was gonna give up the show then. I can’t remember the season but it was that trashy people led by that weird looking woman.
    You talking about the landfill scene.

Straight up butt cheeks.