App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't know what crime he committed to be put in such condition but this should serve as a deterrent to young black people to stay out of crime , going to jail isn't an achievement so whatever you can to stay out of it cos this people don't care a dime about you when you are in there.
25 years for multiple burglaries and car robberies.

I've seen some posts saying this may stem from an infection he got after being shot in 2013 during a home robbery.
1664196347573.png

And then there's this that has some people saying it sounds like HIV or AIDS.
1664196428905.png

Either way, this is very inhumane. He clearly needs medical attention and leaving him in this state is endangering the other inmates and the workers. I doubt this is the first time something like this has happened at that facility.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
25 years for multiple burglaries and car robberies.

I've seen some posts saying this may stem from an infection he got after being shot in 2013 during a home robbery.
View attachment 3979

And then there's this that has some people saying it sounds like HIV or AIDS.
View attachment 3980

Either way, this is very inhumane. He clearly needs medical attention and leaving him in this state is endangering the other inmates and the workers. I doubt this is the first time something like this has happened at that facility.
There are so many Black people dealing with this same treatment it is sad. Injuries, tooth decay, high blood pressure, etc and nothing is done.

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
I don't know what crime he committed to be put in such condition but this should serve as a deterrent to young black people to stay out of crime , going to jail isn't an achievement so whatever you can to stay out of it cos this people don't care a dime about you when you are in there.
Staying out of crime is very important but we should also take into consideration that there are lot of Black people who are wrongly accused and put in jail. We even get killed in the streets like wild animals.