Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

They ruined Sims 4 for me....

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I loved playing the Sims. I mean I have played those games on and off since the first title. I have spent the most money on Sims 4 easily and I have come to regret it. If you haven't heard, a recent update for the game has added in chest binders and breast removal scars for adult AND TEEN SIMS. I just can't with this franchise anymore. I feel like they are pushing more and more of this crap in the game and knowing that children as young as 10 play it, it bothers me.

Am I wrong for this? I just feel like they crossed way too many lines. I am going to buy a few keys for Sims 3 and go back to playing that. There are a few games that will be coming out in the near future that function like the Sims and I will likely just end up getting one of those when they come out.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The sims 1 is still the best one. Games are made by the same satanic group that controls hollywood and the music business so no surprise...
You could spend your time reading more books or learning to do stuff with your hands, there's a lot of DIY guides out there.
I tried playing the OG but it is too dated at this point and doesn't run properly. I ended up getting a few Sims 3 keys. My money did not go to EA, it went to the person selling the keys. I like to just design houses and whatnot when I am creative. I will actually make houses I am looking at IRL too.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You aren't wrong for feeling that way. They're slowly putting this stuff in everything, but people swear there isn't an agenda... 🤧
For real. People just don't wanna admit to it. This nonsense is in out TV shows, music, movies, video games, schools, etc. etc.

I wish people would collectively stand up and give them all the middle finger. i am sick of it all. It is making me not want to be around any LGBT people.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got the Sims 4 and a few expansions but I have not played the game in a while. I had no idea they were doing all this. I heard they were working on Sims 5 as well so I would imagine it will be all this and then some. I am good on ever playing this game again. There are plenty of other options out there.