Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

They’re Making An All-Female Fast And Furious

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

Vin Diesel is going to milk this thing as much as possible. He is making sure his great great grandkids gon be eating at this point.

Deep down I have some respect for what he’s doing but the series is super cringey. The whole “family” thing is rammed so far down you’re throat it could give you an endoscopy.

We know Michelle Rodriguez will be a main in it who else do you think they gonna add?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Vin Diesel is going to milk this thing as much as possible. He is making sure his great great grandkids gon be eating at this point.

Deep down I have some respect for what he’s doing but the series is super cringey. The whole “family” thing is rammed so far down you’re throat it could give you an endoscopy.

We know Michelle Rodriguez will be a main in it who else do you think they gonna add?
    That sounds horrendous. Make it stop!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I knew he was lying when he said they were coming up on the last couple of movies. Give it 5 years and we will see an all trans Fast and Furious.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I knew he was lying when he said they were coming up on the last couple of movies. Give it 5 years and we will see an all trans Fast and Furious.
    Fast and the Furious XX > XY
    Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    As long as there is a street car culture they'll make movies about cars and bikes Because they'll ALWAYS have an audience....hopefully they'll get back to true street culture and move away from fantasy.
    It is so far away from car culture that I wonder if it still maintains the same demographic as the original.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched the first few of these and stopped caring. They are going to keep making them until people stop watching them... But an all female movie? That is the fastest way to kill the franchise lol

People don't watch this for the women, they watch it for the dudes, the action, and the cars.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Done, NOT watching it! Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Candyman, Terminator, Rocky, etc.
    Done with ALL these remakes & they're NOT as good or better than the original!

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

I can't say I didn't see it coming... considering how Fast X ended with the plot wide open...