The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Think Colin Kaepernick will ever have a chance to come back?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
I think Colin Kaepernick has tried to land a team for a while now, but it's been a no go. In fact, didn't he outright retire not too long ago? Either way, that doesn't mean the guy is for sure done. Do you think a team will ever take a chance on the guy? Or is he forever done in the NFL? I want to see him make a comeback before his career is deemed lost.

Do you think a team will ever take a chance on him?

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Yup, it's all because he decided to not stand for the anthem, and now the NFL has him in this dark void where he'll never get to play in the NFL again. I think he tried to make a comeback once, but the NFL wouldn't let him hold his own practice event. idk, I may be wrong on that.

I think there are other players out there who also kneeled and they are still playing. It's all because Kap was the posterboy for it, and I think that's why teams won't take a chance on him anymore.

Madden was hopeful he'd be back, as they included him in the last few games and he always seems to land on a team in franchise mode.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup, it's all because he decided to not stand for the anthem, and now the NFL has him in this dark void where he'll never get to play in the NFL again. I think he tried to make a comeback once, but the NFL wouldn't let him hold his own practice event. idk, I may be wrong on that.

I think there are other players out there who also kneeled and they are still playing. It's all because Kap was the posterboy for it, and I think that's why teams won't take a chance on him anymore.

Madden was hopeful he'd be back, as they included him in the last few games and he always seems to land on a team in franchise mode.
    What happened is he wanted to bring his own camera crew to record the practice and the NFL said no. He didn’t want the NFL to be able to control the narrative and say “oh he sucked so that’s why we didn’t pick him up” and then hide all the footage showing the contrary. The fact that the NFL wouldn’t let him record the workout shows that the workout was In bad faith.