The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Think LeBron will break the all time scoring record?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
LeBron James is currently second place on the all time leaders list when it comes to scoring points. He currently sits at 37311 as of today. Which is not far behind the leader, being Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at 38387 points scored. I don't know if LeBron will break that record this year, but could he break it next year? Being even second place on the list, as he's passed the likes of Jordan, Kobe, and Karl Malone.

If he doesn't break the record this year, when do you think he will?

And who is the next player to possibly reach or even break his record when the time comes?

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Bron will land the record next year I bet. He's already really close to it, and there is a lot of time left this season to get close. Maybe he does it this year, but if not, he'll get it next year.

Jordan missed 3 years to play baseball. I'd like to see the numbers if he averaged....say....25 points a game or 30 points a game for 3 years what it would be on the all time scoring list.
I'm a big LeBron fan and happy for him.
I wonder too. I kinda wish Jordan played those 3 years, because I think he'd be very close to that record or would have had it.

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
LeBron James is currently second place on the all time leaders list when it comes to scoring points. He currently sits at 37311 as of today. Which is not far behind the leader, being Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at 38387 points scored. I don't know if LeBron will break that record this year, but could he break it next year? Being even second place on the list, as he's passed the likes of Jordan, Kobe, and Karl Malone.

If he doesn't break the record this year, when do you think he will?

And who is the next player to possibly reach or even break his record when the time comes?
FUCK LEBRON AND FUCK THE NBA! AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID THEN FUCK YOU TOO!