The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Think Tom Brady wins yet another Super Bowl next season?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Dude, when is it going to end? I didn't see Tom Brady bringing the Buccs to the Superbowl last season, but he did. It's crazy to see this dude winning so many. Anyway, do you think he and his Buccaneers can win another? Honestly I hope not, because I'm tired of Brady winning them all. Lets get some younger QBs out there.

It just seems like he wants more superbowl wins, and I just want a break from the guy. What about you?

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
He's in a relatively easy division(again) especially with Brees retired so he's going to cake walk into the playoffs. There's no real threat on paper in the NFC outside of maybe the Packers so he should bare minimum make it to the Superbowl. If healthy its very likely. That defense is top 5 or so and they have too many weapons offensively.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If he does, it will be because of that defense.

Brady got that Jerry Rice gene, but Father Time comes for everybody.

Everybody!

denzeldisbeliefMy days of running full court might be wrapping up, but this fool Brady still winning championships.
    Brady got his own doctor, chef, physical therapist and nutritionist thats the diff and yea they taking it again.